Major bummer on buying a $370 figure from Goodshipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had the "bulk batch" as he calls it, issue with him.
I will never pre-order a figure with him again, even though he lists items as "You are guaranteed to receive the toy when it releases."

What he actually means, is when he has sold as many of the first and second batch at inflated prices then he will send you your item. You can end up waiting months, even though you pre-ordered with him and he has them in stock. And yes I have been asked for more cash for shipping also. But to be honest that honor goes to TOYS2 who tried to completely screw me over on shipping, after the fact.
That was a while back, and now I don't do ebay much anymore..
Leo? He's reasonably trustworthy, just not for preorders IMO.

Yeah i agree with you there i try and avoid ebay for buying figs as much as possible. I have never ever pre-ordered on ebay though as that is just asking for trouble.

And yet I've pre-ordered **** loads of stuff on ebay and never had any issues. *shrug*

Luck of the draw, fellas.

hey guys,

I've recently bought something from Leo. he messaged me saying he is willing to offer me a bit cheaper price but getting around ebay fees. I didn't respond yet but does he do this with a lot of his customers? I just don't feel right without ebay protection, if that even means anything.

hey guys,

I've recently bought something from Leo. he messaged me saying he is willing to offer me a bit cheaper price but getting around ebay fees. I didn't respond yet but does he do this with a lot of his customers? I just don't feel right without ebay protection, if that even means anything.

No, why so he can possibly skip out on the deal or ship it to you in paper? No man, pay the eBay price and have peace-of-mind. You'll have no recourse otherwise.

I do as long as it's not a gift your still covered by Paypal.I have never had a problem with Goodshipped but prefer Loonentoys realy good strong boxes.

Hello, I bought a figure from this seller (Leo), for 200€ at least in pre-order, a figure of Guts 1/6 Berserk from Threezeo, they never sent me my figure and stop answering my messages. They just stole me 200€ easily. Of course, as it was a pre-order, the paypal and ebay warranties are useless since the release of the figurine is far away.
So don't buy from them, they can stole your money very easily. I don't know what to do. :(

Hello, I bought a figure from this seller (Leo), for 200€ at least in pre-order, a figure of Guts 1/6 Berserk from Threezeo, they never sent me my figure and stop answering my messages. They just stole me 200€ easily. Of course, as it was a pre-order, the paypal and ebay warranties are useless since the release of the figurine is far away.
So don't buy from them, they can stole your money very easily. I don't know what to do. :(

I feel for you because he tried pulling this one on me to when i used to collect. Luckily i had some time left on my buyers protection policy and was able to open up a case against him. Although it is a tough lesson learnt never ever pre-order anything from ebay unless your covered by your buyer protection. Some sellers on ebay are ruthless when it comes to taking people's money without regard for honesty and integrity and the misery they put people through with their actions. Although they may get away with it on earth i think they will pay the consequences later.

My advice is if you ordered via a credit or debit card contact your card provider they will still be able to refund you the money even if your ebay or paypal protection has run out. They can cover up to a year worth of time on purchases. So try them you might have good luck with that.

Last edited:
Watch preordering stuff long term, he has a tendency to buck up the delivery costs last minute.

At least you he sent you your order, Goodshipped just stole me more than 200€, it's a scam. I feel depressed since this scam. I can't believe this.

I ordered a iron spider figure last year from goodshipped which has been constantly been delayed, however now all his listings have gone on eBay and he won’t reply to any messages... should I fear the worst here?

Back