Major bummer on buying a $370 figure from Goodshipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sellers really do need to pack there stuff to protect what's inside better. I worked for FedEx for quite a few years as a Courier, and basically what happens is we have so many parcels including things like cement mixers we literally had to use every last space in the van. Each time I took something out, other boxes would start to fall over. Most drivers have no time to keep going into the back to check the parcels because of the limited time they have to deliver before they have to start making their pick ups.

Leo should be more concerned about customer satisfaction vs. saving a few dollars on a proper box. Given a lot of board members here buy from overseas Ebay sellers, I think Leo just lost some customers which is a shame.

My word of advice: Just do the right thing!

negative feedback!! hes taking the absolute pXXX IMO packing a £500 figure like that! who in their right mind puts 4 bits of foam together with tape? he KNOWS hes doing a wrongun when he packs it! anyone including myself knows when u sell HT on ebay the first thing you/I did,is make sure its in a bubblewrap/newspaper filled CARDBOARD BOX!!
he'll only change his ways once people start complaining/leaving negative feedback if nessasary!

Goodshipped probably got shipped to Mars.No internet there.BTW The packing was awesome and...

1813050115552275.gif

Last edited:
negative feedback!! hes taking the absolute pXXX IMO packing a £500 figure like that! who in their right mind puts 4 bits of foam together with tape? he KNOWS hes doing a wrongun when he packs it! anyone including myself knows when u sell HT on ebay the first thing you/I did,is make sure its in a bubblewrap/newspaper filled CARDBOARD BOX!!
he'll only change his ways once people start complaining/leaving negative feedback if nessasary!

Have you seen his ebay feedback yet?

15 negatives in 12 months. That's a red flag to me. I'd never buy anything from somebody with that negative feedback. I don't care how many positives he has, those 15 negs are still bad.

Just a note - never expect a dealer to respond on a forum to a complaint. You'd do better to email them or if bought on ebay use the ebay contact method.

I did try to contact him already. But the fact is, as some of the members here have stated, he doesn't respond. And if he does, it took him at least 3-4 days.

I did try to contact him already. But the fact is, as some of the members here have stated, he doesn't respond. And if he does, it took him at least 3-4 days.

Hey, That crack on the Stand is normal with enterbay Nokia version. I Got 2 Brand new nokia version and they both have that crack on the same area just like yours. I don't think thats a big issue.

15 negatives in 12 months. That's a red flag to me. I'd never buy anything from somebody with that negative feedback. I don't care how many positives he has, those 15 negs are still bad.

Considering that sellers like him make thousands and thousands of transactions per year, only 15 negatives is actually pretty impressive.

Just want to share my experience with international shipping. I ordered from www.hlj.com several times and they always pack parcels with great care. Product boxes are put in bigger shipping box and filled space with plastic air bag, yes it's plastic bag filled with air. Parcels make it's way from Japan to Thailand with no problem.

I think this is how international shippers do business, they want the package as light and as small as possible. Would it kill them to add even just one layering of bubble wrap? No but I guess their rationale is literally, 5 cents saved is 5 cents earned. I ordered a head sculpts from studiosunny, and they literally just put the precious sculpt inside an international envelope and mailed it, w/o any layering to speak of. The only good point is that HT is starting to package their figures completely in styrofoam, so the figure will still arrive save, despite poor packaging. And as for you Bruce lee figure, I highly suspect that it has been opened and displayed before. I've bought 2x Fist of fury sets (4x head sculpts) and it was always magnets inside the heads, not screws. And being an international transaction, they have ways to avoid paypal policies. Even if they let you ship it back, the high costs will actually net you a loss. BTW do not ship without tracking!!!! They can just say you never sent it, and keep you merchandise AND your money!!!!

Dear Mike!

THIS IS LEO FROM GOODSHIPPED!

I have already replied you via your email. Please check. We are in touch.

sorry for late reply. we are in the weekends.

I fully understand your concern. I always do my best to serve customers. GOODSHIPPED = SATISFACTION GUARANTEE

I used to use carton box in the past but it cannot protect corners well (actually the corner will 100% be crashed if postman throw the parcel and the landing point is the corner) . that's why I changed my packing practice and take 10 minute to customize a foamboard for every item. I shipped over 3000+ without any problem. Yet, I always listen to advice and I will continue to improve my service.

Please understand that sometimes things happen.. . i can tell the Indonesia postman are much more rude than US / europe postman... which I know i should pack more next time. (I listen and I learnt now)

Just want to let you and everyone in this thread / Forum know that goodshipped is a responsible serious seller and I am always here to help you guys with any problems happened. Just communicate with me and I will do my best .

thanks all my friends here for supporting goodshipped.

Hello blake! I am sorry for your case. I tried packing the TTM-08 with carton box, foamboard and due to the irregular shape, packing just can't protect it well. .. yet shipping is not US50.00 make it clear man be fair to me ^ ^

Anyway I have sent you email as well. Communicate with me and I will satisfy you ^^

I am a collector too. I understand what you need.
Leo, peacefully

Last edited:

This is Leo from goodshipped,

to make it accurate, goodshipped don't have 15 negatives... just have 3 negative feedbacks in my eBay life and they are all left from real Joker-style Freaky and the complete stories of each negative feedback can be seen in my eBay ME section here:

https://members.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=goodshipped

thanks
Leo, peacefully

Man, you know me. Help me say something ^^

Leo from GOODSHIPPED

Hey Brother, I did ^L^

Makes no difference, all comes over the same way. just the only way thats different is the end (who ever is delivering it)

Hope this dont turn into a hate thread on Leo as he's a good guy!

Leo runs a shop as well as an ebay account so give him time!

By the way, I dont work for Leo, I can even call him my competitor!!

I have had cases delivered by Enterbay, 3A and my HT suppler, there is always one box that I'm not happy with (usually keep for myself!). Dent here, rip here and in one case pierced box!!.

Its just luck of the draw.

Leo rocks:rock2 Why the o.p felt the need to cry publicly like this is beyond me. Goodshipped and ABC are the cream of the HK sellers. This hate thread sucks balls.. :rolleyes:

I also think Goodshipped are fantastic. Delivery times from Hong Kong to the U.K are great out of my three purchases (two figures) the packaging was great and the boxes where perfect.

You seem to just of had a bad incident.

I got all my HT from him, Leo is really a good guy. As he said, sometimes things just happen...

Back