Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I tried to see if I can somehow port this guy onto a TT. short storry, I couldn't.

Here's why. First of all the two upper torso halves on the Pro are glued together....have no idea why since they are also joined by two small screws on the back. So, no matter how hard i tried and how long I dipped it in boiling hot water, i couldn't pry them apart.

Even if you were somehow successful at getting the mech arm out, unless you did some major modding, it will not fit a TT. I took a TT apart and noticed that they are dissimilar enough to make it quite a difficult task. needless to say, i gave up.

The only thing I was able to do was to change out the rubber knee caps with TT knee caps, wrapped with electric tape to make them thick enough to fit snug. This is by no means a good solution. I think I will end up getting the ratchet knees from the viper and see how much better that works. bottom line. unless you are real good at modding, i wouldnt try it. hope this is useful info for someone

btw, none of this is an issue if you use a stand. i just dont.

Thanks for the advice. my concern is that even if i get it open, the arm just won't fit the TT. Just from taking a TT apart, It seemed that the arm housing was very different...im not saying its impossible, just that it may be out of my customization capabilities. Not giving up just yet.

Trying to put his robotic hand back together the little post on his finger got jammed and broke off and now his finger is loose. :(

Count me as another that received a bad robot hand, it completely disassembled the first time I tried to place the gun in the hand.:gah:

Anyway, robotic hand COMPLETELY SHATTERED into two halves, thumb and four fingers. Put it back together, but when put on the wrist joint peg, it just opens up again, goes limp and falls off.

Gotta call Sideshow tomorrow and see about a replacement hand and wrist joint peg (already connected). The hole in the robotic hand is too small to fit over the peg on the wrist joint peg. Sheesh!

https://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/24/apenyret.jpg
https://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/24/du9u7yte.jpg
Got my Bludd his robotic hand came apart just like MrLawless did but it can be glued back together again.
Count me as another that received a bad robot hand, it completely disassembled the first time I tried to place the gun in the hand.:gah:

Can't wait for their General Grievous! :panic:

group shot.

66b400.jpg

a2cbqu.jpg

@Evilface, thanks, ill give it one more try at getting this guy onto a TT

Back