Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where there's a will....and some help from fellow freaks....there's a way
s1t2cg.jpg

Now he is perfect for me. fyi I used the TTM-21 but a thinner body would probably be a slightly better choice.

Do you have a picture of him all suited back up?

Where there's a will....and some help from fellow freaks....there's a way

AND, this is what you have to do to the Pro body...that thing was REEEEALY glued down. Not for the faint of heart.
2el3tra.jpg

Now he is perfect for me. fyi I used the TTM-21 but a thinner body would probably be a slightly better choice.

:clap:clap:clap
That's AWESOME.

For the price of Sideshow figures now...every figure should be on a True Type body.

Until then the destruction of a Pro body is a beautiful thing.

It is a hard to destroy body. Up there with the indestructible Hasbro HOF bodies.

TT's? Look at them wrong and the knees break.

Very true that TTs have knee joint issues as I've had mine just crumble after a couple of year. that said, its the easiest thing to replace and I still think they are the best bodies around overall.

@Natrix, I'll take a pic and post it when I get home from work this evening.

TT's? Look at them wrong and the knees break.

:exactly: And that gets expensive really quick.

Ah, yes. The perpetual "you can't be be unimpressed therefore you must me cheaper/poorer than me, muahAHAHAHAHA." :duh

What do you have on preorder that's preventing you from picking up Bludd? He's a solid release and meets your requirement of being faithful to the original.

Can't really say that's an improvement as it makes him look like he doesn't have a neck there. Maybe its just the angle or the chest armor is just sitting too high.

Can't really say that's an improvement as it makes him look like he doesn't have a neck there. Maybe its just the angle or the chest armor is just sitting too high.

its the way the armor is sitting. needs to be pulled down. the main point of the picture is to show how the pants/clothing fits better. that said, to each their own.

Does anyone else have scuff marks on their bludd's helmet? It kind of goes all around the lower half. I thought it was on purpose at first, but I'm not sure

Back