Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got my Major Bludd today but he didn't come with any of his accessories. Just the one plastic casing with the figure, helmet, and extra head was in the box. The hell SS, how do you screw that up?

Got mine and everything was tight and included. Good figure but not great. Took a few quick shots. Going to try to get a few more tomorrow with better lighting but I figure crappy pics are better than no pics at all.

How he'll be displayed on my shelf:

Got to open mine. I really dig the figure. The only thing I don't care for is the holster. It looks and feels really cheap.

So I got my Major Bludd today but he didn't come with any of his accessories. Just the one plastic casing with the figure, helmet, and extra head was in the box. The hell SS, how do you screw that up?

mine came perfect...but missing a whole tray? WOW!

body on mine is pretty awful.. seems like one leg is longer than the other..probably a peg not sitting even. paint rub on the exclusive head's nose..but the rest of the paint looks fantastic..

the cobra symbol belt buckle is really thin plastic and appears to have snapped at some point.

Where there's a will....and some help from fellow freaks....there's a way
s1t2cg.jpg

The peg fits in perfectly but you do need to Dremel the bar bell at the end of the arm piece down a bit (talking about the black piece)
2d9qwdk.jpg

AND, this is what you have to do to the Pro body...that thing was REEEEALY glued down. Not for the faint of heart.
2el3tra.jpg

Now he is perfect for me. fyi I used the TTM-21 but a thinner body would probably be a slightly better choice.

I'm pretty happy with mine. There was an issue with bad stitching on the end of his sleeve, but it turns out that is supposed to be tucked under and not seen anyway.

Design wise, I don't like the mechanical hand piece(too flimsy and gun won't stay in), the pegs for the hand on the rocket launcher, and the armor is a tiny bit too big. I can live with those, though

Where there's a will....and some help from fellow freaks....there's a way
s1t2cg.jpg

The peg fits in perfectly but you do need to Dremel the bar bell at the end of the arm piece down a bit (talking about the black piece)
2d9qwdk.jpg

AND, this is what you have to do to the Pro body...that thing was REEEEALY glued down. Not for the faint of heart.
2el3tra.jpg

Now he is perfect for me. fyi I used the TTM-21 but a thinner body would probably be a slightly better choice.

Yezzir. :lol

Yeah, that's ultimately what I had to do with the snake eyes arms for this one figure I'm working on. The pro was trashed. But like I used an ole' true type. Not a TTA. I didn't have to sand down that ball. Which is what I should have mentioned to you. I'm just glad you had the tools to do it.

Good job Piper.

I also think the clothes on the Pro would look better with undershirt. The pant waist is pretty big.

Good job Piper.

I also think the clothes on the Pro would look better with undershirt. The pant waist is pretty big.

thanks man. your input helped me too. Also, I totally agree on the fitting issue. Now that he's on a TT his clothes fit sooooo much better.

@kidagami, ya it has just as much wrist articulation as regular wrists.

Back