Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it, I'll be picking this one up. Just my first thoughts are I think the major is a little light in the equipment/gear. But again I like the look of him so he will be ordered.

^ yea me too.
ss release po for EX first? or both reg and ex? have confusion here, the seller here said REG po up for grab but on ss web nothing about reg ..

Yeah that whole "dont pay the prices there asking" is good in theory but think about how many people dont care and actually think its a fair price. Think of all the people who collect and dont frequent this board, theres no way you could stop it. Thats like telling people to stop going to walmart it wont happen.

Yeah, all that ends up doing is making a product have a lower edition size and then go for double its original value in the after market. Look at Firefly. Everyone hated him initally. He got a low EX and overall size. Now he goes for crazy money. :slap

Yeah, all that ends up doing is making a product have a lower edition size and then go for double its original value in the after market. Look at Firefly. Everyone hated him initally. He got a low EX and overall size. Now he goes for crazy money. :slap

I don't know why people hated Firefly. I thought he was great as soon as I saw him, and I am very picky. If any Joe figure is overrated it is Zartan.I would almost sell him I am so disappointed. He just doesn't look enough like a greatly enhanced 12 inch detailed more realistic version of the original, which is what I wanted. He doesn't have the same character in the face. He should have looked more like the file card, the cartoon, or the original figure's face.
How much is Firefly going for?

All my money are packed I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside my door
I hate to spend you up to say goodbye.
But the dawn is breakin' it's early morn
The sideshow waitin' he's blowin' his price
Already I'm so lonesome I could go broke.

I don't know why people hated Firefly. I thought he was great as soon as I saw him, and I am very picky. If any Joe figure is overrated it is Zartan.I would almost sell him I am so disappointed. He just doesn't look enough like a greatly enhanced 12 inch detailed more realistic version of the original, which is what I wanted. He doesn't have the same character in the face. He should have looked more like the file card, the cartoon, or the original figure's face.
How much is Firefly going for?

Alot of us dont want that. Some of us want them to look as close to the source as possible.

And somewhere at Sideshow Collectibles
"Thank god they are back to just moaning about the figures and not about the line being dead. The PR team's work has paid off, so we can now get back to making crappy statues" :nana:
In sideshows defense, they are only crappy cause i cant afford to get them through customs. :gah:
Glad to have a figure up for pre-sale cheers Sideshow

Price :pfft:

June 2013 :impatient:

I'm actually fine with that. I just hope Destro, Baroness and Scarlet aren't too far off.

The robot arm is kinda lame, but executed well with articulated fingers and such.

Agreed. Would have rather it stayed closer to the card art, but after the wait I'm just happy to have something on pre order. And proto looks solid from top to bottom. Production quality better hold up.

Just read up on the Major. Didn't realise this badass mofo was from Sydney Australia.
Any other characters in GI Joe from Australia?

I really want to know what the deal is with the exclusive. What's the point of fancy optics over his blind eye?

559480_10151169228334145_1374187994_n__scaled_800.jpg

Back