Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just preordered mine, its kinda sad now I have a Flex payment EVERY month till June :( i need a bigger allowance from my wife stat!!!

I forget who said it but i was too tempted to photoshop this quick and i have to agree really looks like Dennis Farina which is cool!

DennisFarinaAsMajorBludd_zps9e462ddf.jpg

Preordered....June 2013 can't come soon enough. It's funny how he only comes with 3 left hands. Still not too excited about the EX sculpt, but will grow on me. Why is the stripe on his pants tan instead of green now?

Catching up...

Give SSC Bludd's missile launcher to the Elite Viper and you've got a nice makeshift Scrap-Iron. :lol

Great idea. Would have been cool to have a bipod/tripod with the sabot gun.

I really like that little Uzi thing he's got. Gives him kind of a "Red Dawn bad guy" vibe. If the bad guy from Red Dawn was a cyborg that is. :lol

Zartan is an icon but Bludd for the win. The original Cobra mercenary.

bludd.jpg

ssc100050.jpg

That's a camoed TMP that came with Firefly.

You mean the reused Firefly TMP? :lol But then you'd already know that if you collected Joes. :tap

Nam beat me to it. Commando Snake Eyes is coming with the TMP as well.

One other original touch I like is Bludd's smallbrass knuckle-type boot knife.

And slowly but surely, the Joe line is reaching critical mass point for me.

That's a great pic of Zartan above... If I ever open mine I'll pose him like that. (waits for everyone to chastise me for not opening my figures) :rotfl

Pretty sure the optics sensor thing is just creative license by Sideshow. Maybe loosely inspired by the '94 figure in the way that Dusty's exclusive seems loosely inspired by his shooting a bazooka during the show opening.

I am curious. If there are those who are concerned about not being able to afford the figures if the prices go up, why don't you just get a higher-paying job.

It is not like that is an impossibility.

Back