Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe linked to this version somehow?

majorbludd3.jpg

Look at that robotic arm too......

The filecard for the '94 Bludd still refers to it as an eyepatch though. Maybe someone from Sideshow can weigh in if no one recalls any other version of Bludd with the optics sensor?

It looks like the bigger missile launcher with red rockets sticking out might have inspired the Sideshow weapon though.

majorbludd.jpg

Last edited:
Always thought Bludd was meant to have a prosthetic arm. The original figures arm never seemed natural.

The filecard for the '94 Bludd still refers to it as an eyepatch though. Maybe someone from Sideshow can weigh in if no one recalls any other version of Bludd with the optics sensor?

It looks like the bigger missile launcher with red rockets sticking out might have inspired the Sideshow weapon though.

majorbludd.jpg

In that pic, they gave him a weird looking arm... and that diaper looks more like a thong. :lol

majorbludd.jpg

90 joes were aweful in colorful taste, who picked out their color schemes i wonder? bet he got the can:rotfl

I really like that little Uzi thing he's got. Gives him kind of a "Red Dawn bad guy" vibe. If the bad guy from Red Dawn was a cyborg that is. :lol

Zartan is an icon but Bludd for the win. The original Cobra mercenary.

bludd.jpg

ssc100050.jpg

Last edited:
I really like that little Uzi thing he's got. Gives him kind of a "Red Dawn bad guy" vibe. If the bad guy from Red Dawn was a cyborg that is. :lol

I would of preferred if they actually gave him an uzi (easy thing to fix) instead of recycling the MP9 again.

Maybe not exactly this, But I would be good with something in this general stream.

Nah, that stream leads from an outhouse. Don't play in it. :nono

I really like that little Uzi thing he's got. Gives him kind of a "Red Dawn bad guy" vibe.

You mean the reused Firefly TMP? :lol But then you'd already know that if you collected Joes. :tap

If/when Sideshow ever makes a proper Firefly, then, and only then, will I consider "collecting" him. :cool:

I envision picking up six total figures from this line. SE w/Timber, Snow Job, Scarlett, Cobra Commander w/silver mask, Baroness, and Bludd. I imagine we'll see them all at some point before the line ends.

Of course, any number of mindblowing figures (Snow Serpents, Alpine, etc.) could change that in the meantime.

If/when Sideshow ever makes a proper Firefly, then, and only then, will I consider "collecting" him. :cool:

I envision picking up six total figures from this line. SE w/Timber, Snow Job, Scarlett, Cobra Commander w/silver mask, Baroness, and Bludd. I imagine we'll see them all at some point before the line ends.

Of course, any number of mindblowing figures (Snow Serpents, Alpine, etc.) could change that in the meantime.

^^^ This post is chalk full of fail.

did not know that was firefly's gun

Yup. Not that I'm complaining, it's a cool piece. We've just seen it already. :lol

Back