Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Magneto - Premium Format tease (?)

The pricing now from Sideshow is in my opinion worse than XM and Prime 1 for that matter. Has Thanos got gold in it? Or maybe they used Carbon Fibre? Please justify this price for me. Don't say it's the level of detail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The higher price the better haha

Seriously how much you reckon Magneto will be

That'll depend. If it's a PF, I'd say about $600. If it's a MAQ, I'd say $1000. If it's sculpted by Harbottle, double the prices I listed. :lol

Better open PO Magneto ASAP. As later means up up price haha

The Magneto tease almost puts a halt to a Thanos day 1 PO, just recently PO'd Prime 1 Venom and now unsure because space is only so limited and Magneto ranks higher than Thanos for me in terms of favorites. Damn you, Sideshow! :lol Will probably end up PO anyways... you can't change to flex payments via waitlist conversion, right? Thanos does seem like a grail piece.

The Magneto tease almost puts a halt to a Thanos day 1 PO, just recently PO'd Prime 1 Venom and now unsure because space is only so limited and Magneto ranks higher than Thanos for me in terms of favorites. Damn you, Sideshow! :lol Will probably end up PO anyways... you can't change to flex payments via waitlist conversion, right? Thanos does seem like a grail piece.

Yeah I would agree on it probably ending up a grail. But me to would love me some Magneto.

I am in the same boat haha

If it's a dynamic pose and they list it as a maquette I'm going to venture to say $1500. Especially if they see Thanos with a day 1 sellout for the EX. People been waiting 7+ years for a SS Magneto PF, and they'll use XM's magneto as a benchmark for pricing (hey as long as it goes under that price right guys? *nudge nudge*)

Well lately SSC have been pricing everything much higher! So I'm expecting the Magneto to be in the same range as Thanos people will of course get him no matter the price as long as it delivers

You'll be fine, bro. :rock

Make it work!

My most wanted has been Black Panther thanks to XM that's been fulfilled. Now I'm after new blood. Gosh Magneto is right up there with Thanos

Magneto doesn't have the same mass as venom or Thanos, I would be completely shocked if SSC wanted over $1k. Probably will be $650- $750, still crazy high imo.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Magneto doesn't have the same mass as venom or Thanos, I would be completely shocked if SSC wanted over $1k. Probably will be $650- $750, still crazy high imo.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I hope they do some crazy **** to the base like they did with DP.

New pricing from ssc is over $1000 for popular characters and also sub 1000 ES. Good luck everyone....lol. It's going to be fun to watch...

Back