Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spidey chillin
25cf4bf5688bec021f382f6013907bc7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Great pose chieftortuga! Yeah this is one of my favorite poses as well! After I am done posing him, I usually put him back in this pose.

Anyone who missed out on this and doesn't wanna pay an insane price to a 3rd party seller, BBTS just put up pre-orders for a restock slated for June.

Yeah, don't pay the insane bbts price If you can.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I missed out on the initial run on this guy, and after watching reviews I've thought of this as one of the GOAT SM figs; and po'd @ bbts

Nice, glad other places and etailers are getting a 2nd round of this. Saw a lot of these sell on the bay for upwards of $150 so even if BBTS is a bit pricier than some others, still cheaper than it could have been. Now I just need to decide if I'm gonna get a 2nd one and return the one I have with 2 of the same heads (I didn't get the squinty eyed head in mine I got 2 of the same wide eyed heads).

MAFEX-Homecoming-Spidey-1.5.jpg

The video game one is Figuarts, but Mafex is putting out a 1.5 version of the Homecoming Spidey, which makes no sense to me. The first release was pretty much universally praised.

Gahh the comic Spider Man has the eye shape I've been wanting, and could't help but nab one off the bay, it just screams the Spider Man I envisioned as a younger kid.

Thanks, Ray :rock

Just opened and played with it a bit. It feels different compared to the marvel legend wolverine I just got as well. The plastic mafex use feels similar to the SHFiguarts, while the marvel legend ones feels softer and more bendable. Can’t wait to get venom and cyclops:rock

Back