Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got my Mafex Spider-Man in last week and I finally got a chance to play around with him. This is probably my favorite Spider-Man figure of all time. it reminds me of the old "Super Posable Bendable" Spider-Man from the 90s that had GI-Joe articulation. That one blew my kid mind back in the day

zAgoVSL.jpg

The only complaints I have are nitpicks. The neck color seems a little different from the rest of the suits red. The lip around the bottom of the masks is odd and I wish is was as bright as the box art

Dang! I’m sucker enough to buy that version too. Beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. They made the comic Spidey even better...somehow. But it may not be for everyone. I bet they will do that to Wolverine and that version will have the black stripes, instead of blue. Should I wait for a comic repaint...or buy the regular version? That's assuming they do the same comic paint job to Cyclops and Wolverine.

That comic repaint Spidey looks awesome! Though I am very satisfied with my original version.

I'm so glad I waited on the original Spider-Man. I LOVE the Comic shading. Can't wait for the Into the Spider-Verse stuff too.

Boy, both of those look great! Looking forward to seeing more shots of Peter B. Parker!

Back