Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him in the mail today.didnt have time to open him at home so i took him to work and opened it.overall amazing figure but with some qc issues.is it worth 90? That is upto the individual.
78b1cbd82003c9f9cfed8a56f9115797.jpg
075a6d937b420b2e7f7b8ab180037069.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

^^^ Thanks for the update! nice to see more pics of him and 2 options for eyewear and facial expressions! nice! Very promising. This is actually what won me over to this line. Now just hope they keep going with X-men!!!

Did a simple pose with my Spidey for now
Ma-Fex-Spide-Man-IMG-0109.jpg

Late night pose.The more different pose i can get him in, the more i am enjoying this figure regardless of some of its flaws
d206ec8b76cc12ce373404440148e14b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just placed my order on Cyclops..at HLJ, not taking any chances. Probably will sell out

Last edited:
Ordered my Cyclops off BBTS. Figure this one will sell out too, but I'm getting it because it's pretty incredible looking. Hope mine doesn't show up with 2 of the same heads like my Spider-man just did.

How long before they get to DC characters you think?

I would get cyclops just to compliment Spidey and wolverine but it's too expensive for that reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my Spidey, but I’m afraid to dive deep into this line since I have these Jim Lee versions of X-Men from Marvel Legends. I do love the articulations and the looks, with the exception of Wolverine’s tiger stripes being blue (what’s up with that?).

I love my Spidey, but I’m afraid to dive deep into this line since I have these Jim Lee versions of X-Men from Marvel Legends. I do love the articulations and the looks, with the exception of Wolverine’s tiger stripes being blue (what’s up with that?).

I think it's because in some panels when ligjt reflects off the black stripes the highlights are blue, if that makes sense.

For future Xmen I'll definitely pick up a rogue, mystique and Jubilee, those are cool designs

Has anyone had any issues with joints breaking on the new Spider-man, particularly the knees? I've had him for a few weeks now and while I'm enjoying him, I'm a little scared to really play with him at all since my Homecoming Spider-man's knee just kind of snapped after trying to get him into a crouching pose. This guy seems more solid than the homecoming one, but just wanted to see if there was any precedent for this.

my spiderman knees are fine.These figures are super pose able but I still treat each one of my figures as if it was a 300 dollar hot toy.

Their Cyclops looks amazing. I should probably make a choice between this one and the Mezco, leaning towards this one.

Their Cyclops looks amazing. I should probably make a choice between this one and the Mezco, leaning towards this one.

I’m contemplating selling my Mezco figures and going all in on this line instead since this line is comic accurate and doesn’t have Mez flair that the Mezco figures are suffering from.

Finally was able to get some different poses with this guy. Agreed with everyone - he's very fun to pose!
Looking forward to more of this Marvel line!!! Especially X-Men!

Ma-Fex-Spider-Man-IMG-0304.jpg

Ma-Fex-Spider-Man-IMG-0453.jpg

Ma-Fex-Spider-Man-IMG-0342.jpg

Great shots! The last two remind me of the incredible loading screens in the Spider-Man PS4 game!

Back