Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Ray :rock

Just opened and played with it a bit. It feels different compared to the marvel legend wolverine I just got as well. The plastic mafex use feels similar to the SHFiguarts, while the marvel legend ones feels softer and more bendable. Can’t wait to get venom and cyclops:rock

Can't wait for mine! :panic:

Spidey:

7C63EF99-516B-4A4F-A81A-4B210309411A.jpg

Honestly, that pose works really well as a ceiling pose for Spidey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it could work with the included magnetic feet and hands.

I could barely get Spider-Man to hang sideways on my fridge when I tried. I'm not sure if he could do a total upside down. I like the magnet idea but I think they need to be a bit stronger.

That stinks about the magnets being weak. I haven’t messed with them yet. I wonder if instead of using them against a metal surface, I use them against another magnet, they might hold. That photo that was accidentally posted upside down has me intrigued.

I bet Mafex will include sunglasses head and extra visor, like the wolverine figure.

9rURNiq.jpg

I only just found this line and came straight here and read through the thread. Just wanted to quote you to congratulate you on being spot on with this prediction. He looks superb!

me200109.jpg

And as a brucie bonus, they even included the visor effect from your picture...

MAFEX-Cyclops-004-928x483.jpg

I'm going all in on this, even if Wolverine's stripes stay blue.

I only just found this line and came straight here and read through the thread. Just wanted to quote you to congratulate you on being spot on with this prediction. He looks superb!

And as a brucie bonus, they even included the visor effect from your picture...

I'm going all in on this, even if Wolverine's stripes stay blue.

:hi5:

GGGGGG'AHHHHHHHHH this Spider Man is SPECTACULAR!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! This, this figure represents what I envision of Spider-Man. It feels as though it's an amalgam of comics and my imagination. It's incredible.

The sculpt, paint, proportions, aesthetics are all on a high standard. The joints are tight yet smooth and articulate nicely. The figure seems like a nice chunk of plastic, feels sturdy. The spider emblems are so accurate, and the cobwebbing and color design are suiting. The eye shape on the mask is what I've been wanting for a long time. Also, the packaging is amusing - a comic book inspired look.

This Spider-Man seems so reminiscent of this to me:

GgEpxN5.jpg

This figure :thud: :thud: :thud:

JHg6WQh.jpg

m1VW6Ar.jpg

odirj6X.jpg

Morgue.

NYBgsKk.jpg

32lsQYc.jpg

Dunno why the system decides to flip my pic upside down, but in this case it kinda work :lol

Your phone doesn't add metadata to pictures. You need to open the photo either on your phone or computer, rotate, save, and that will add the orientation info.

I don't know why it's taken this long for some Japanese companies to make comic book style figures

I've wanted a McFarlane Spidey forever. Still waiting for a comic book Batman

Got in MaFex Deadpool No.082 the other day! Another great figure by MaFex! Please keep it up!
Not many QC problems, the only one I've found is a minor blemish on one of the HS.
The groin articulation (moving his upper legs like getting him to kneel) is kinda tight.

Biggest gripe, no guns (using Revo DP pistols here) and swords are a little short. But other than that, very happy with the figure!

Ma-Fex-Deadpool-IMG-0852.jpg

Ma-Fex-Deadpool-IMG-0821.jpg

Ma-Fex-Deadpool-IMG-0839.jpg

Ma-Fex-Deadpool-IMG-0786.jpg

Ma-Fex-Deadpool-IMG-0869.jpg

I used a watered down dish soap to loosen up the extremely tight hip joints on mine. Buttery smooth and stable now.

How has no one mensiobed Hush Batman!

Here's to hoping for more classic Batman like TDK or year one!

Medicom-MAFEX-Batman-Hush-01.jpg

Medicom-MAFEX-Batman-Hush-03.jpg

Medicom-MAFEX-Batman-Hush-06.jpg

Medicom-MAFEX-Batman-Hush-10.jpg

Medicom-MAFEX-Batman-Hush-11.jpg

Back