Mad Men

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm shocked that there isn't a thread for this show. I've been catching up with it on Netflix and it has quickly become one of my favorite shows. The story, acting, and even sets are top notch and it truly shows in the finished product. Anyone else here a fan?

Seasons 1-4 are available for streaming now on Netflix. Highly recommended.

I love Mad Men! Seen every episode so far and am eagerly awaiting the next season. :rock

It's probably my favorite show running today. This wait for the next season has been unbearable.:gah:

I heard that the next season is filming soon, and will air in 2012. I'm already on Season 4, so I should be ready way before it airs.:rock

highly recommend it, great writing and great actors.:yess:

doesn't seem to have a lot happening compared to other shows, but for some reason, probably the writing and acting :lol just kept me hooked.

I heard that the next season is filming soon, and will air in 2012. I'm already on Season 4, so I should be ready way before it airs.:rock

Last I heard it that it won't air until March - Such a long wait!
I've read that they want to remove some actors to save money. Not sure how I feel about this. I guess it will depend on which ones.

I've started to hate Betty in this latest season, but all is forgiven since her character means that we get to see January Jones all the time.:drool

Love this show. The characters are so well written, the setting is fantastic, and I love how they incorporate true events right into the story.

The premier was fantastic! That year and a half break between seasons was tough to weather, but it's back, and hasn't skipped a beat. :yess:

I tried searching for this thread yesterday, but the search feature sucks.
I agree great two hour premiere, the end was interesting.

Back