Mad Max: Fury Road

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Looks like they've found the cast for MM 5! All they have to do is bring back Wez to be the main bad guy and they're good to go

Finally got around to viewing the film......while it was beatiful to watch, the rest left a lot to be desired. I was very disappointed after all the positivity the film recieved on the boards.

Why was this Rated R to begin with?

Nothing was really that violent and there was not any nudity. there was not a lot of cursing. what's the deal ?

After watching this a second time, I've been really wrong about how great this movie is. Jye was right to start... it's really not good at all.

JOKE! You sucka! How could anyone think this is anything but excellent. Maybe not brilliant. But excellent.

Darkseed: I say the same thing about Wolverine movies -- they leave a lot to be desired.

Darkseed: I say the same thing about Wolverine movies -- they leave a lot to be desired.

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings nor can I argue against your Wolverine comment (I am sure that was your intent). It still doesn't make this any better from my perspective.....almost walked out twice......Hardy probably mumbled 20 words the entire film.....real depth of character.......:lol

I didn't think he mumbled that many words. I need to see this again.

:D

And no, not trying to pick a fight, Darkseed. Just sayin... different points of view. It's all good. I totally get why this movie wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. Hell, my fiancé outright refused to go see this with me.

I think this movie might sneak up on you though. Never know....

I didn't think he mumbled that many words. I need to see this again.

:D

And no, not trying to pick a fight, Darkseed. Just sayin... different points of view. It's all good. I totally get why this movie wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. Hell, my fiancé outright refused to go see this with me.

I think this movie might sneak up on you though. Never know....

Visually I thought it was superb.....use of practical effects refreshing......so it wasn't all bad...:rotfl

After watching this a second time, I've been really wrong about how great this movie is. Jye was right to start... it's really not good at all.

giphy.gif

JOKE! You sucka! How could anyone think this is anything but excellent. Maybe not brilliant. But excellent.
Jesus Christ, watch it! I have a weak heart!
2dd.jpg

Back