Mad Max: Fury Road

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JAWS? Is that you? That avatar is no good. Sorry.

:lol My old one will be back.. But tribute must be paid.

As a VH fan I beg to differ.

:rock :rock

I meant to change this last week but work has been so busy I kept forgetting. Huge loss. VH is my fav band and I am going to miss that man.

Its funny.. I have all the albums.. I have all the albums downloaded to my phone also.. But I have been loving listening to the VH tribute on Serious XM... Something about knowing there are others out there enjoying the same songs as I am and remembering Eddie at the exact same time.. Makes it a little more special.

RIP Eddie !!!

Its funny.. I have all the albums.. I have all the albums downloaded to my phone also.. But I have been loving listening to the VH tribute on Serious XM... Something about knowing there are others out there enjoying the same songs as I am and remembering Eddie at the exact same time.. Makes it a little more special.

RIP Eddie !!!

Yes, I'm not normally one to listen to an artist just because they died, but in Eddie's case I made an exception (after waiting about a week!)

Back