Machew1031's Collection Update HT Marty McFly/ Rahmier84 Medicom Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machew1031's collection Grail Update Rainman Pg 4

Very cool collection and setup. Some real quality pieces. Congrats on your grail figure! Great figure from a great movie!

MAJOR congrats on the RM grail. I'd love to own one, it's an amazing piece.

Thanks for the kind words dude! It is really an amazing piece, I'm just blown away by the quality and care that went into this figure. The accessories only are worth it lol!

Very cool Detolf setup! I like the lighting too!

Hey guys! Wanted to do another update, finally got my grail figure! Its truly an amazing work of art. From the head sculpt down to the boots and accessories. Rainman is a genius and im just blown away by this figure. This is my first Rainman piece and im totally satisfied. Ever since i saw this film its been one of my faves. Never thought id own one but it was the right place right time, and i had the coin available lol. Heres some pics Rainman Killer A, Anton Chigurh H + C set

DSC07757_zps19ab3304.jpg

DSC07758_zpsc833c64e.jpg

DSC07759_zpsed1945a4.jpg

DSC07760_zps2e2476d2.jpg

DSC07761_zps8c629979.jpg

DSC07762_zps138cc885.jpg

Great Great Score on Anton and Pic's my Friend, Excellent Post; Machew

Looks great man! Real nice pics too

Thanks my bro! Yes he's definitely an amazing piece, I'm just floored by rainmans work. I can't say enough good things about this figure. Glad to finally get my grail! The quality of clothes and accessories is beyond anything I've ever owned.

congrats on getting your grail Machew, he was such and awesome character - love the gas station scene with the clerk

soo have you thought up a new grail yet haha

Thanks dude! Yes that was a classic scene indeed lol! Haven't thought of a new grail yet, gotta let the bank account heal for a while before I do lol!!

Re: Machew1031's collection Rainman Update Part 2 Pg 6

Hey dudes! Wanted to do another update. Got another Rainman piece, one of his best IMO. From one of my favorite western movies. This is really a great piece by Rainman and it was really underrated. Really love how great the guns were sculpted just amazing! That and the head sculpt are the two best features imo. Here it is Rainmans Doc H, H + C set

Doc1_zpsfd64eb24.jpg

Doc2_zps403db8d2.jpg

Doc3_zps5149ee9b.jpg

Doc5_zps4b56a3ff.jpg

Doc7_zpsff24f94b.jpg

Hey dudes! Wanted to do another update. Got another Rainman piece, one of his best IMO. From one of my favorite western movies. This is really a great piece by Rainman and it was really underrated. Really love how great the guns were sculpted just amazing! That and the head sculpt are the two best features imo. Here it is Rainmans Doc H, H + C set

Doc5_zps4b56a3ff.jpg

That is an expensive shelf...probably more than everything else combined. lol

I am not into westerns but....i did love Young Guns and Tombstone when i was a kid. Val Kilmer KILLED IT as Doc and Rainman KILLED IT on the Doc figure. IMO His best work. Congrats with the purchase.

I just picked up a Taxi Driver H+C set and i havent even seen the movie. lol I just wanted to check out a Rainman Figure in person. I will be selling it after i make a Youtube review. Now i need to buy Taxi Driver and watch it.

Thanks my dude!! Yeah westerns are not my favorite area of movies but Tombstone is one of my favorites out of them. Val did kill it as Doc probably his best role! And I do agree with you it is one of Rainmans best works for sure! He really nailed the likeness. The gun sculpts amaze me the most they are sculpted to perfection. Congrats on the taxi driver! It looks like a great piece. The movie is pretty good, a classic. I think you'll enjoy it. It's crazy to see De Niro's character transform. But as for the figure you may end up keeping bc Rainmans work is so amazing dude lol! But if you do sell it I wish I had the money to buy it off you, my bank account is killed right now lol! Thanks again southern bro!

Matt, looks great man, now that you've had a taste of high end customs, i know you'll be selling all those Hot Toys soon lol

You may be on to something there Rob lol! Yeah I'm def loving the customs for sure, much more time and passion goes into them than factory stuff. Thanks again for Doc he's got a good home :hi5:

No problem man! Did you pick up Bickle as well?

Back