Machew1031's Collection Update HT Marty McFly/ Rahmier84 Medicom Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machew1031's collection

Hey guys! Just wanted to do a collection update to show some new stuff recently added. Also wanted to show my new LEDs i installed, way better than the warm dioder lights i had on

1BruceWayne_zpse790be4c.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks my bro! Im such a newb at putting pictures on here lol! I tried resizing all of them down but it still wouldnt upload some:/ so i apologze for the crappy pics lol

Wow. Great pieces. I miss my Bank Robber Joker. Great job on the clean setup.

Wow. Great pieces. I miss my Bank Robber Joker. Great job on the clean setup.

Thanks for the kind words brother! Yeah the br joker is a good piece, I'm updating the head sculpt with a CREG custom head, but it'll be a while before its done. The stock sculpt is not so great lol

Re: Machew1031's collection Grail Update Rainman Pg 4

Hey guys! Wanted to do another update, finally got my grail figure! Its truly an amazing work of art. From the head sculpt down to the boots and accessories. Rainman is a genius and im just blown away by this figure. This is my first Rainman piece and im totally satisfied. Ever since i saw this film its been one of my faves. Never thought id own one but it was the right place right time, and i had the coin available lol. Heres some pics Rainman Killer A, Anton Chigurh H + C set

DSC07757_zps19ab3304.jpg

DSC07758_zpsc833c64e.jpg

DSC07759_zpsed1945a4.jpg

DSC07760_zps2e2476d2.jpg

DSC07761_zps8c629979.jpg

DSC07762_zps138cc885.jpg

Back