Luke & Yoda For Order with Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pjam said:
It's funny, every time I talk to a SSC CS Rep and they look at my account they gasp and say something like "Boy, you have quite a lot of orders"

There was one time that I called an order in during a priority preorder that wasn't cooperating, and when I gave her my name, she said she remembered me. That was without looking at my orders, just hearing my name.

That's when I knew I had a problem... :D

This is first. You can buy 2 Exclusive figure!!! The Edition size must be large. It looks awesome but it doesn't appeal to me at all. I don't remember Yoda being on Luke' s back when he fought Vader, correct?? I don't know, the helmet seems out of placed, IMO. THe levitating rocks would have been better.

Last edited:
Overall it's a great piece but like the previous PF Luke I don't think the likeness is very good. Yoda looks fantastic though. The Exclusive is pretty decent and IMO looks more like Mark Hamill than the main figure.

pjam said:
It's not about selling...

If you live in CA and have to pay taxes on a high priced item as I do and did with Grievous, it makes a big difference, especially if you buy a whole lot of stuff from SSC, as I do, so Edition Size makes a difference at some point.

Probably well over 20 as we speak!

Yes, I am a certifiable Sideshow FREAK!!!

pal, it seems that you have no idea what I pay,

I am from Turkey, I first pay at least 100 $ to FEDEX for shipment plus pay 18 % tax, like 5 % for custom declaration over the combined price of the package + spend time at customs.

So basically, for a statue of 350 $, (if the package gets stuck at customs) the statue comes to a total of 550 $.

I just start collecting 9 months ago and I have over 15 orders pending from SS including expensive PF's and if I would be living in CA, I would be ordering whatever SS produces, regardless of the 8 % tax you are paying there Only the shipment price difference between you and me is like 75 $. :emperor

when did this go up for order??? i spend ONE day away from the site and this happens.... oh well i still got my order in for the exclusive. this will be the first PF pre-order that i plan on sticking with.

gambit said:

I am from Turkey, I first pay at least 100 $ to FEDEX for shipment plus pay 18 % tax, like 5 % for custom declaration over the combined price of the package + spend time at customs.

So basically, for a statue of 350 $, (if the package gets stuck at customs) the statue comes to a total of 550 $.
. :emperor

Damn dude!!!! $100 is a crazy shipment price. SS should workout a deal with Fedex for international buyers because theat is crazy amount. :google

student_toe5 said:
Damn dude!!!! $100 is a crazy shipment price. SS should workout a deal with Fedex for international buyers because theat is crazy amount. :google

I live in Canda and same here... If I were to buy this from Sideshow,
I'd have to pay, ($350 + 14% tax + 14% Broker's fee) + shipping.
Which would be close to $600 :banghead

tomandshell said:
There was one time that I called an order in during a priority preorder that wasn't cooperating, and when I gave her my name, she said she remembered me. That was without looking at my orders, just hearing my name.

That's when I knew I had a problem... :D

Yeah, I hear ya Tom..... :D

Hey guys, are premium figure pre orders like the 12 inch pre orders, your credit card doesn't get charged until it's about to ship?

I'm trying hard not to order! I love it but I have to stick to just bad guys - Fett, Maul, etc. :emperor

Very nice if you can afford him and have space... which I don't! :monkey2

PsychoCenobite :chew

Darklord Dave said:
So no one's raised the question yet - can Yoda come out and play? I was frustrated with the LotR weapon sets because you couldn't take them off the plaque - I wonder if Yoda will be permanently affixed to his backpack?

Hadn't really thought about that possibility. Just figured he wasn't even fully sculpted or finished since only the upper portion of his body is exposed. That would be sweet if he were to be removable.

dregs said:
Hey guys, are premium figure pre orders like the 12 inch pre orders, your credit card doesn't get charged until it's about to ship?

That's correct. Nothing gets charged until it's about to ship. That's why I pre-order everything then make up my mind later.

oxbeard said:
Hadn't really thought about that possibility. Just figured he wasn't even fully sculpted or finished since only the upper portion of his body is exposed. That would be sweet if he were to be removable.

I was always under the assumption that it was one piece. Yoda's not finished or removable. I don't know why he would be.

No kidding, 3rd Qtr is only 6 weeks away! That was a question I posed earlier, longer delay for the announcement but shorter time to ship.

Darth Loki said:
I was always under the assumption that it was one piece. Yoda's not finished or removable. I don't know why he would be.

I would have expected to see pictures of Yoda out of the backpack when the pre-order went up. I think this would be a huge selling point if he could stand on his own. But it will be a truly nice surprise if he is free standing.

I know it says 3rd Qtr but I expect this to ship in mid to late October, which I can't complain too much about considering the wait for most of the PF's.

My order is in. I loved the scene when I first saw it in the 70's. The exclusive doesn't fit the scene but it's still a nice exclusive. Perhaps I'll rotate this with the droid next to Vader.

gambit said:

I just start collecting 9 months ago and I have over 15 orders pending from SS including expensive PF's and if I would be living in CA, I would be ordering whatever SS produces, regardless of the 8 % tax you are paying there Only the shipment price difference between you and me is like 75 $. :emperor

My point is: It's not about selling, it's about buying so Edition Size plays a factor at some point fro me, that's all. I really respect overseas collector's like you b/c you guys pay much more for the love of collecting!

Back