Luke & Yoda For Order with Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like what they did with the metal hair. It needs to look dishevelled, and this way it will be less likely to break. It gives it a much more three dimensional feel.

Now if they could just add 3D eyelashes...

Great piece! Another bite out of the wallet...

And I like the exclusive helmet geegaw. Why Gentle Giant never did a mini bust like that is beyond me...

Darth Rage said:
Is this only available on flex pay? It's definately a flex pay candidate, but aren't there fees if you cancel with flexpay?

Both options are available, and yes there are fees for cancelling flexpay.

Darth Rage said:
Is this only available on flex pay? It's definately a flex pay candidate, but aren't there fees if you cancel with flexpay?

It's only flex pay if you click where it says flex pay click here.

This looks great. I love all the pictures! The exclusive doesn't fit perfectly with the scene but it was such a large part of his training and that's always stuck with me, must have.

jlcmsu said:
It's only flex pay if you click where it says flex pay click here.

Oh I see now. Guess I got confused there a sec. :eek: Thanks!

Please don't mock me, it's getting late in New York.:lol

tomandshell said:
It's working for me when I click... :confused:

You can always try emptying your cache and rebooting your computer.

I think he meant he was clicking on Josh's post. :lol

Edit -----

Doohhhhh!! okay how many of us can post a response at the same time? LOL

Darth Loki said:
This looks great. I love all the pictures! The exclusive doesn't fit perfectly with the scene but it was such a large part of his training and that's always stuck with me, must have.

Exactly. Filmwise it is out of place. It looks good with the statue though, it definately fits in. It's almost as if Luke is questioning Yoda about it.

Plus, you could always get a Vader PF and cut the head off and display that with Luke and Yoda. That would be cool.:lol

Darth Rage said:
Damn I caved....no pun intended....order in.

:rotfl That was good. :D My order has been placed also. Josh, I agree. I'm even more excited about this piece now than I was when it was first announced. Everything looks amazing. :monkey5

I watched ESB after this was revealed last week. Luke is running around with Yoda in his backpack, and they arrive at the cave. He sets Yoda down, puts on his coat, and goes inside. The backpack and severed head are seconds apart in the movie, so I think it works OK. It's the same scene.

I just realized this is the second Luke with bad posture! Didn't Aunt Beru ever tell him to stand up straight?

Back