Luke & Yoda For Order with Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vader AL said:
it kind of ticks me off that i used flexpay and now they are skipping a month in taking the payment and i have to wait even longer to get the item plus they have my money sooner than they should. i know, i know, i can cancel. just venting because there are no SW PF's for the rest of the year. :(

Don't cancel on Flexpay or else they'll charge you a hefty fee!!

carbo-fation said:
Don't cancel on Flexpay or else they'll charge you a hefty fee!!

oh i won't cancel.....surely if someone does want to cancel because they changed the schedule they would let them out of the charge. i know the charge to cancel will be a lot more now that the first payment has been taken. i'm not canceling i was just venting because it will be probably 4 months before another SW PF ships.

.....grievous is starting to look tempting....

Vader AL said:
You know you want Grievous. Give in like the rest before they are all gone.

Vader AL said:
oh i won't cancel.....surely if someone does want to cancel because they changed the schedule they would let them out of the charge. i know the charge to cancel will be a lot more now that the first payment has been taken. i'm not canceling i was just venting because it will be probably 4 months before another SW PF ships.

I just got him on Wednesday from Sideshow and I love it. I suggest that you get the exclusive version. I was only on the wait list for 2 days before he converted.

mfoga said:
You know you want Grievous. Give in like the rest before they are all gone.

I still haven't. :monkey3 No need for an ashmatic cyborg. :wacky

Back