1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And boots.

hb64belly.jpg

The safety harness or whatever you might call it is there in ESB as well apparently, even less difference then. :)

Much as I want the figure itself, it's also a good opportunity for an improved head for Tatooine/Yavin Luke (just like Hoth Luke & Han will be good for their Bespin counterparts ...)

There are enough differences that I could see them doing an ESB version with the jacket, gloves, boots and more weathered helmet. They could even have the grappling gun as an exclusive.

I don't see Sideshow releasing any accessory from it's ESB gear. It is clearly advertized as "Red Five" Luke Skywalker and thus will feature it's ANH pilot outfit. As the main OT character, they'd be silly not to release a distinct Snowspeeder pilot Luke in the (near) future. Otherwise, they'd have gone the DX way and called this figure Pilot Luke Skywalker.

In ESB the pilots are also wearing "soft helmets" underneath that I believe house the radios. I don't think they have those in ANH.

I see plenty of differences that would allow SS to produce 2 separate figures. I'm sure SS does as well.

I'd be in for two figures.. I have custom versions of both now which I am sure SS should blow outta the water. They r different enough and convey totally different versions of Luke's development.. No less difference between the two Luke's than say the difference between the current and upcoming Rex figures

I fully expect two full, separate, figures for the X-Wing and Snow Speeder Luke pilots. Sculpts are different, as are gloves and boots along with the addition of the jacket and belt/weapons for ESB. For those who want the ESB version you should just wait, for those who want both this is better suited for two releases anyway.

Not being a deluxe release will also translate to a better price. I'm not too interested in Luke as a Snowpseeder pilot. If I were, I'd like a separate figure. I imagine Sideshow would prefer to sell two also.

Not being a deluxe release will also translate to a better price. I'm not too interested in Luke as a Snowpseeder pilot. If I were, I'd like a separate figure. I imagine Sideshow would prefer to sell two also.

A deluxe version wouldn't mean we'd get two complete figures either... we'd end up buying two.

Two releases really seems inevitable for pilot Luke.

And for those that have no intention of having two Pilot Lukes in their collection but don't want to miss out on accessories, you could always just get the extras separately at TA or something.

Couple more days before images from SDCC start showing up here. Can't wait!

Yes. I too want both versions of pilot Luke.

A 1:6 X-Wing fighter might be a bit too much to ask for. But I thought given the size of a Snowspeeder, perhaps that's feasible.

Couple more days before images from SDCC start showing up here. Can't wait!

Yes. I too want both versions of pilot Luke.

A 1:6 X-Wing fighter might be a bit too much to ask for. But I thought given the size of a Snowspeeder, perhaps that's feasible.

I would have to very seriously consider a Sideshow 1/6 Snowspeeder release! :panic:

Back