1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANH or ESB, doesnt matter as im just ecstatic that we're actually now getting pilot luke. I'll take either!

ANH or ESB, doesnt matter as im just ecstatic that we're actually now getting pilot luke. I'll take either!

Yeah with sideshow collectibles amazing paint apps now they could probably make hot toys luke look like a hasbro fig

Like to see a Biggs & Wedge two-pack like Hasbro did!

So this is the last Luke we were waiting on, huh? (Aside from Dagobah and Endor which are basically variations of existing versions.)

Like to see a Biggs & Wedge two-pack like Hasbro did!

So this is the last Luke we were waiting on, huh? (Aside from Dagobah and Endor which are basically variations of existing versions.)

Definitely not the last with the new movies coming over the horizon.:lol

I still see an updated Jedi Luke coming at some point. Headscult needs an update. Sideshow could also include his Endor gear which would give them an excuse to hike the price up.

Also with this and C-3PO coming, I think Sideshow figured out that they don't have a great deal of time left before episode 7 hits and that they had better get their ass in gear. Wasted too much time with clones and battle droids.

Yeah with sideshow collectibles amazing paint apps now they could probably make hot toys luke look like a hasbro fig

With Sideshow Collectables amazing new eyeball system, they will make their Luke look like Hannibal Lecter cut Luke's face off and glued it to his own...
That's what Nathan Drake and the Echo & Fives set looks like.
eusa_dance.gif

I am hoping they can perfect the technique, as i am sure they didn't look like that when they were sculpted.
It's a shame because, at the moment, it looks like five steps backward when you look at the difference between Commander Ganch and Echo/Fives.

I didn't realize Echo and Fives looked bad. I haven't seen any in-hand pictures yet.

Back