1/6 Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

Got it! Pretty easy! I just saw both have been wait listed !! Wow !! How many did they have available?? Looks like maybe only a couple of hundred like
500 or less! I would have thought the un-sold attendee ones would also be thrown in with the non attendees.

Glad I got mine , I really wanted these!

Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

Lucky i got mine in quick. Quickest waitlist at 33sec I think?!?!

Where do you see your time?

Holy C---, That would under 4 minutes, or right around there.... ouch!

Holy what? Crap? Did you language filter yourself? My mind is racing thinking of four letter C-words that could fill the blanks.

With it selling out so fast maybe I will keep them.....hmmmmm.....:monkey3

Got mine.......

I secured an attendee edition yesterday in case any of you non-attendees were unable to pick a set up today. Any fellow freak who wants the set, let me know.

My cost plus the shipping to you!

:D

You can still pre-order the attendee versions. :lecture

That's so crazy--I mean, it was actually loading up pretty quickly for me and then when I hit order it was gone.

I got 'em...right? Someone please tell me I got 'em!

I got 'em...right? Someone lease tell me I got 'em!

t on your order number means..........you got it !!!!! :chew

Holy what? Crap? Did you language filter yourself? My mind is racing thinking of four letter C-words that could fill the blanks.

With it selling out so fast maybe I will keep them.....hmmmmm.....:monkey3

I can say crap? F--- yeah! :naughty

2000 units is not much for major characters...flaws or no flaws.

I'm sure most of you wailisters will get it. I doubt that even a 1000 will be sold at SDCC. SS is just leaving some of those available for attendees just in case. The few that were put up for non-attendees was probably rather small. Those not sold at the Con will be given to non-attendee waitlisters.

ON the BAG fellows....:chew

Back