1/6 Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

if these had been out 12 - 18 months ago i may have gone for them, as it stands i'm so deeply unimpressed with SS's Star Wars line because every proto looks excellent - but the final releases always look so awful & yet they're still asking top dollar for them, there is no way these will be worth the asking price, i'll pass thanks !

Last edited:
Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

Stormy reg is on 2nd chance :horror

That's not surprising... but I would be very surprised if we see the exclusive version end up on 2nd chance.

U know... we basically just bought Storm Troopers with change o heads and helmets... :monkey2:monkey3

I still love dem though! :rock

Not too shabby if you want two Stormies and haven't bought 'em yet! ;) Of course you'll still need helmets...

Order confirmed 10.00.50am

Now, when I add UK shipping, UK import duties, 15% VAT + Luke being the tallest short guy in town.... do I really want them?:google

Wonder if these heads will be cast in color, or painted. My guess is cast in color.

Sideshow usually holds 10% for Non-Attendees at first, so that means there were only 200 available for order, which would explain the quick sellout. As mentioned earlier, if the Attendee version doesn't sell out, the remainders will start filling the wait list for the Non-Attendees.

So it was 2000 total? I thought it was 2000 each for attendees and non attendees??

Wonder if these heads will be cast in color, or painted. My guess is cast in color.

Brant said in chat (I think) that all 1:6 heads would be this way soon.

Brant said in chat (I think) that all 1:6 heads would be this way soon.

I would imagine... just seems like they are clearing out some of the older figures and moving towards this.

Just wondering what side of the dividing line these guys are on? I'd assume cast as they are on the armored body.

welcome to my part of the world...........we def have some kick ass beaches here...:lecture

You can say that again! I lived in Clearwater for 2 years and on St George Island about 4 miles off the coast for a couple of great years. I grew up going to Florida beaches every summer for family vacations and always had a great time.

To the person having trouble logging in use the drop down menu at the top of the home page and log in that way and then try to get to the waitlist, it should work cause I just tried it with success.

I love the two sculpts and the ANH train keeps a rollin'....
Ordered.

:D

Hey Guy's

First off, I've ordered these bad boy's.

I picked up on the height difference early on and was pretty annoyed at the apparent deception, thought long and hard and decided I still want them, but have been vocal in complaining.

Just like to give Sideshow credit where it's due though... been looking at the picture gallery on SSC site, does anyone else think the chest armour looks better?

Compare it to the armour of the standard stormtrooper, it seems to fit much better, doesn't flare out anywhere near so much.

If they fixed the armour, maybe they tightened the joints! Doesn't mean I forgive them for cheating Luke's height in the promo shots, bbut these might be worth keeping!

I love the two sculpts and the ANH train keeps a rollin'....
Ordered.

That's true, there has been a lot of ANH love :lecture

And so far I've bought all of them :lol

Well, I got on the waitlist.... I forgot all about this today. :banghead

I got my order in for these earlier today. It looks like I got mine in 38 seconds after 1 so it looks like under a minute sell out. Really impressive.

Date Placed: 2009-05-15 17:01:17

Talk to TheMonster... he snagged an Attendee and is letting it go for cost +shipping. I think there was at least one other guy doing that as well.

You can say that again! I lived in Clearwater for 2 years and on St George Island about 4 miles off the coast for a couple of great years. I grew up going to Florida beaches every summer for family vacations and always had a great time.

To the person having trouble logging in use the drop down menu at the top of the home page and log in that way and then try to get to the waitlist, it should work cause I just tried it with success.

after many tries it finally let me get on wl. very frustrating though.

Talk to TheMonster... he snagged an Attendee and is letting it go for cost +shipping. I think there was at least one other guy doing that as well.

Yep, mine are available too. If nobody wants them, I will cancel. Going to the show to pick them up.

Sideshow cost plus shipping to you!

Back