1/6 Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

Almost there...

Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

Hit the "Place my order now" button...

Got 'em on FLEX-PAY! No problem!!! WICKED!!! Good luck all...

Easy as pie. Although I'm not thrilled at the $222 pricetag. Still unsure about keeping them.

Secured and in the bag!

Got it! Mike your sig is mesmerizing!!!! Who is that?

Yes. I've got them!

WITHOUT A GLITCH!!!! U boys need to join MOTUC club :lol

:chew :chew :chew

And done... slower than the last few POs, but still not bad. Off to lunch :rock

snagged and bagged

Waitlist action already blimey!

I got em! I got em! Great kid, don't get cocky!

Back