1/6 Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

i think today will be a real test of the ssc servers ..:horror

Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

I'm getting them...and the wait is killing me!!

Well I guess it doesn't cost anything to PO. Might as well. :lol

i think today will be a real test of the ssc servers ..:horror

lol, it will be a piece of cake for those that want them. They will be around all day.

I'll be ordering. Keeping them all depends on Vader.

lol, it will be a piece of cake for those that want them. They will be around all day.

you really think so?..........i would think they will sell out rather quick.:confused:........maybe not in minutes but ......:dunno
it's going to be interesting to see how long it does take.

And the site is now streamlined.

you really think so?..........i would think they will sell out rather quick.:confused:........maybe not in minutes but ......:dunno
it's going to be interesting to see how long it does take.

True that... I wonder how many of us will get denied...

Compared to Zodac this won't be anything.

10 minutes to go!

5 minutes to go!

Good morning and welcome aboard the SSF Boards. We've got clear sunny skies here in Denver, CO. Looks like we're streaming now, so we'll be ordering in about 5 minutes. Sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

Ordering for now, but might cancel before arrival. Not quite 100% and with everything else getting ready to ship in the near future, these are the priciest set and could be the first to go.

Denver 2 checking in for takeoff.

Less than a minute...

Sloooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww.

Lol: edit, I think it was just my work computer.

Eaaaaaaaaassssssssyyyyyyyy.

It always seems to refresh with 2 seconds left :lol

This time it was 5

Back