1/6 Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

Wowzers. Waitlist.

Re: Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck Non-Attendees!

I got waitlist too.. damn

Done and done. Now, who's gonna loan me $200? ;)

I GOTS MINE!!!

lame. Waitlist. 10:00:30 seconds into ordering. Wish I had a business with buyers demand that high.

Wow, that really doesn't make sense. What were the attendee's like 1,900 of the possible orders or something?

$207 and change. I hope I can keep it but I'm thinking the Butcher will trump them. Best case scenario, I get all three, and Vader. Worst case scenario, I get just Vader, which ain't so bad.

Lucky i got mine in quick. Quickest waitlist at 33sec I think?!?!

Got em with flexpay.

maybe they only had , like 15 left! That's nuts!

Got it! Pretty easy! I just saw both have been wait listed !! Wow !! How many did they have available?? Looks like maybe only a couple of hundred like
500 or less! I would have thought the un-sold attendee ones would also be thrown in with the non attendees.

Whoah! I'm not sure if I got them or not. My order ID has a "T" in front of it, so I am good right? Just asking cause it says I placed an order for a wait list item.

Waitlist? Wow, that was fast!

Now that's a surprise. Didn't expect it to be that quick.

Back