Luke Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd say you filled out the waist (i did the same) and also maybe the arms and legs... the suit doesnt look as baggy around the knees, and you might have given him biceps and pecs

.....maybe, lol

Repainted Luke

lukerep36nd.jpg

Beautiful Mikey, really brings out the greatness of the sculpt. I really love this Luke, Mat hit a home run...

Great job Mike! You managed to get rid of his surprised expression, which I wasn't sure was possible. You can now actually take photos of his face head on! :)

Haha, Hunky, yep, you got it right. I gave Luke some calf muscles, beefed up his much needed hamstrings and gave him an actual buttocks :D And yes, I even supplemented his triceps and pecs a bit too. ;)

It was a challenge because I didn't want him too buff and look superheroish. The main goal was to bulk him up just enough to help the rest of his body look more proportional to the size of his head and hands.

It would still be nice to have correct length forearms, but I'll wait for Sideshow to release a new short body rather than mess up the current figure.

Overall, I am quite pleased with the Sideshow body now that I've discovered how to fill in the open spaces that still need to exist for sufficient articulation.

As of now, the only thing I really would like to see Sideshow improve is the wrist joint so that it looks less obvious. The Triad Toys bodies seemed to have attractive wrist joints. But I don't know how their hands attach. So far, I thankfully haven't had any problems with Luke's hands falling off.

I just posted this at Rebelscum. I really need your help! :(

Ok, I have a problem guys. I was hanging the D ring of his hilt back onto the hook of his utility belt and the hilt fell onto the desk. I thought the ring just hadn't slipped on correctly, but I took a closer look and THE HOOK FELL OFF! I am still mind boggled how it could just fall off like that! I can't take a picture of it right now, but nothing seems broken. It appears that the hook has two holes at the top where the ends of these little (rivets?) stick through. But the tips of the rivets bend downward against the belt, so I can't just slip them back through the holes of the hook. I also see similar (rivets) on the other end of his belt and their tips also bend downwards.

Could someone take a close up pic of their utility belt so I can verify how the hook attaches exactly? I am still in shock that it fell off. I wasn't even putting any weight on it because the D-ring is already so fragile!!!

Should I just glue it back on or should I try bending the rivets back up and slide them through the holes? I don't want to do any damage.

Damn I'm dying to get this figure! I've over-debated it in my haead and put it off for far too long! He will be mine!...And then I'll probably shorten his arms because damn they're huge!

Anybody got a pic of him side by side with Han and/or Anakin?

Monitor said:
Damn I'm dying to get this figure! I've over-debated it in my haead and put it off for far too long! He will be mine!...And then I'll probably shorten his arms because damn they're huge!

anakinluke01.jpg

Monitor said:

dude!!! don't think about it and just get it. Believe me, it is worth it.

Monitor said:

Sideshow_Bespin_Han_015.JPG

Took some outdoor pics of Maul today and discovered...I never took any of Luke when I got him...so here he is...

323452521_ddf6932291_o.jpg

So here it is...the figure that started it all this year...still lookin' good!

Last edited:
Back