Luke Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a couple shots of my Luke, along with his little buddy. I really like him alot despite his expression. Though I ended up shortening the arms. I dyed his tunic darker too so it's not as blue as it was out of the box.

Luke.jpg

Luke-R2.jpg

I like your ROTJ "offscreen" moment there Xander...

Here's Luke taking aim at a certain slimy worm-ridden peice of fith (coming to a shelf near us :) )....

347413472_4de688bc52_o.jpg

Quick question. Does Luke really have shiny boots during ROTJ ? I think the sheen that is on the sideshow boots is accurate enough. Unless someone can show me otherwise?

paulcarson said:
Quick question. Does Luke really have shiny boots during ROTJ ? I think the sheen that is on the sideshow boots is accurate enough. Unless someone can show me otherwise?

I looked at his boots in the Complete Dictionary and The Chronicles, and they sure are shiny...

With all the bad press for Yavin Luke, I was just wanted to revive a thread dedicated to the Luke that started it all.

img3940600jm8.jpg

With all the bad press for Yavin Luke, I was just wanted to revive a thread dedicated to the Luke that started it all.

img3940600jm8.jpg

"One Luke to start it all, one Luke to end it, one Luke to rule them all, and in darkness, binds them" whoa, way out of topic here:D

Come to think of it, this Luke looks light years better than Yavin Luke, He would have been perfect if not for his monkey arms :lol

Did any of you guys shorten his arms? I keep looking at mine and think I gotta do something about that but just not sure what. Anybody got a solution that works well?

Did any of you guys shorten his arms? I keep looking at mine and think I gotta do something about that but just not sure what. Anybody got a solution that works well?

Well, as I recall, when Vader had issues with the length of Luke's arms, he shortened one of them by a hand. :lol You could try that, I suppose. :)

Someone suggested swapping Luke's head onto a Oz body from Buffy, which is what I did. The sleaves seem much more appropriate with the body now. I kept the original Luke body in case I ever decide to sell it.

Back