Lucas Sells to Disney for $4 Billion SW 7 slated for 2015 release

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Episode 7!!!!!!

Maybe Disney will release the Theatrical Versions of Star Wars, now that they own them.

Re: Disney buys Lucasfilm, Episode 7 in 2015

Is this a very early april fools joke?
The worst news I've heard about Star Wars in a long time.
Why can't they just leave the saga alone?

And no offence to those people, but why does everyone think that their favorit story will be made into a movie? There are some much stories I won't doubt they just make up their own story instead of following (for example) The Thrawn Trilogy or the KOTOR story.

This is the death of the Star Wars movies as we know and love them :monkey2

Star Wars 1977 - 2012 :rip

Don't you mean 1977-1983? LOL
:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Where are our mods....someone please close this.

Re: Episode 7!!!!!!

So I am wondering if they recast Han, Luke, etc.. and continue on telling the story with those characters or introduce all new characters?

This really made my day. Such great news for star war fans, it means for a 100% CERTAINTY new star war movies are coming out, whether sequels or reboots, and given disney's track record with pixar and marvel, it should be great....anything will be better than the jar jar **** and lame scripts that was put out by lucas himself. Disney also has the resource and desire (money!!) to make those movies.

I think it also means a much looser license requirement, so we may actually see some star war vehicles models instead of waiting 3 years for efx to release something.

No matter how you slice it, this is great news and a jolt to the arm for the franchise.

:clap:clap:clap

Mods please combine all 5 threads! This is giving me a big headaches looking at all of them.

Heard the news this morning, GREAT NEWS! So does this mean that we may see the Star Wars Saga appear on iTunes at some point in the not too distant future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back