Lucas Sells to Disney for $4 Billion SW 7 slated for 2015 release

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Disney buys Lucasfilm, Episode 7 in 2015

George Lucas, sore from years of raping childhood memories, passes the torch to a company with more passion and stamina for such things. He was quoted saying "7 billion memories is too much for one man to rape alone."

BEST. DAY. EVER.

Disney has done a WONDERFUL job with Marvel and that leads me to believe that STAR WARS with a new direction could become EVEN better!

Ummmm not with statues they haven't. Remember the Rogue "culo". It sadly went from firm to flat. :monkey4

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJXR280wbEg[/ame]

Re: Episode 7!!!!!!

Yeah, I think Disney will play this right. Can't believe they now have Pixar, Marvel and SW.

That's literally what I said. :lol

Same. But only after:

tumblr_lgbj6dMOzl1qf8yek.gif

And I wondered why there wasn't more posts here - I see theres a thread in the movies section. I'll have a browse.

The current Star Wars situation couldnt be any worse at the moment so dont really see a down side to this. I really like what they have done with Marvel so far..

I know it's disney....But I can't wait!!!!!!!!! Best News ever! :)

Re: Episode 7!!!!!!

An Lucus original SW plan (what I called made up plan) , there was suppose to be 9 episodes. I am however suprise that there will be more 9 every 2 to 3 years) after episode 9.

I literally had to check it wasn't April 1st.

Bring it on.

Maybe Disney could start with Episode 1!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this a very early april fools joke?
The worst news I've heard about Star Wars in a long time.
Why can't they just leave the saga alone?

And no offence to those people, but why does everyone think that their favorit story will be made into a movie? There are some much stories I won't doubt they just make up their own story instead of following (for example) The Thrawn Trilogy or the KOTOR story.

This is the death of the Star Wars movies as we know and love them :monkey2

Star Wars 1977 - 2012 :rip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back