Disney to Acquire Lucasfilm Ltd.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched Episode 5 tonight. Then I popped in the Making of the Star Wars Trilogy DVD.

This is the main menu. Anyone else see mouse ears? ;)

5jyihl.jpg

i am super excited about this news. new star wars (bad star wars), is better then no star wars.

The factor that made episodes 1 - 3 so bad was george lucas. The fact that he isnt writing or directing should ensure that these will be better then episodes 1 - 3.

hopefully this news will also mean the Original Theatrical versions being released onto blu ray

i am super excited about this news. new star wars (bad star wars), is better then no star wars.

The factor that made episodes 1 - 3 so bad was george lucas. The fact that he isnt writing or directing should ensure that these will be better then episodes 1 - 3.

hopefully this news will also mean the Original Theatrical versions being released onto blu ray

That's what I'm hoping for! :pray:

I can't even fathom seeing Luke Skywalker again on the big screen. I'm all for it, i just can't believe it.

We'll see!

Yes sir. Mark is Luke. You don't have to do much else. Just put him in a Jedi outfit and BAM! Master Skywalker is back!

Anyone who saw Wreck It Raplh saw that brillliantly done short The Paperman....now when I was watching it, i couldnt help but wish they'd do a full length movie in that style....an Indiana Jones movie. It would work brilliantly imo.

Anyone who saw Wreck It Raplh saw that brillliantly done short The Paperman....now when I was watching it, i couldnt help but wish they'd do a full length movie in that style....an Indiana Jones movie. It would work brilliantly imo.

We already knew this a while ago with that film school Solo short. :lol

Back