Lucas endorses Obama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is that most people who ride around with the "When Clinton Lied Nobody Died" and other left wing bumper stickers they're just compensating for the crappy car its on.

Could be. I don't know. But in his defense, it is the internet. Honestly, how do you know anything about anybody for certain? And DA - I'm not saying I don't believe you. I have no reason to doubt you, so I believe you're telling the truth.

I understand what you mean... but I'm never used my service as a crutch or a reason to do whatever I want. I've posted multiple pics of myself in uniform and the planes I worked on... And I have a buddy here who served in my squadron with me who is a member of this board.... I have no reason to lie.

The debate over the right and wrong of invading Iraq is a matter of history to decide at this point.
The facts show that the evidence at the time indicated Saddam had a threat of WMDs. Everyone stated it. Even Ted Kennedy argued that we shouldn't send troops in because Saddam would use chemical weapons on them.
Whatever your opinion of Bush or the war, we should at least be intellectually honest and stop the "Bush Lied" slogan. He, along with most of congress may have been wrong, but thats not a lie.

Well said. I'm fine with people who don't support the war. I just get sick of the people who keep running out the "Bush Lied", moveon.org talking points. It's just repeating the agenda of a 3rd party political machine funded by an avowed, non-U.S. citizen Marxist who wants to totally re-shape the country into a European model.

I love how prog (and others) keeps trying to increase their POV's credibility by comparing Bush to Clinton. its a real laugh. I don't think its a R vs D issue.

Fact is Bush was told by one of his staffers the same day he went before congress that the info they had on Saddam acquiring uanium from Ghana was a false report and he STILL went before congress and later before the American people and repeated this false claim as the whole basis for his war on Iraq.

Bush lied. To you and to me. How long you keep believing the lie is up to you... I guess prog still has 20 years to believe it.

The debate over the right and wrong of invading Iraq is a matter of history to decide at this point.
The facts show that the evidence at the time indicated Saddam had a threat of WMDs. Everyone stated it. Even Ted Kennedy argued that we shouldn't send troops in because Saddam would use chemical weapons on them.
Whatever your opinion of Bush or the war, we should at least be intellectually honest and stop the "Bush Lied" slogan. He, along with most of congress may have been wrong, but thats not a lie.

um...sure ...ok

by the way... BUSH LIED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back