Lucas endorses Obama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys - chill out with the attacks and implications. Seriously. I enjoy a civil discussion of current events and I don't want to see Dave lock this thread, so knock it off. Can't we disagree without being disagreebale?

Who called you a name Josh? I sure didn't. You say truer words have never been spoken about talking politics with a Republican.....Does not sound like a Republican...maybe you're independent and that's fine, but I sure never called you a name.

Oh yeah, because we don't share your liberal views we must be stupid.

again..... :rolleyes:

I know... but you insinuated that we were saying that Republicans were stupid. Which we never said. It is just hard to talk to people who have severe political differences, just like Religion. It's always a room full of gunpowder and everyone who steps in is given a gas lamp.... :lol

:stick

Yeah, I voted for a warmongering (its worse than child molesting) Lying Liar.

TWICE.

What are you peace (and child) loving truth tellers going to do about it? March your pretty boy up against our war machine?

:wink

So, calling it like you see it is that anyone not of your mindset or political beliefs is stupid? Really nice. :rolleyes:

Nope just you. It doesnt seem like your capable of carrying on a adult conversation without being stupid about it so I just assumed you were stupid.

I voted for the War mongerer once.... I saw the mistake I had made though the second time around without having to wait 20 years.

I know exactly who Joe Wilson is and I also know that the reason why Carl Rove outed his wife (who was a secret agent) was as retaliation for telling everyone that Bush is a lying liar who tells lies.

I am sure the campaign to discredit Joe Wilson is about as credible as is George W's war and no doubt funded by the same people.

:rolleyes:

Pix - Carl Rove DIDN'T out Valerie Plame, it was Richard Armitage. That's seriously old news. And besides that, she outed herself in her Vanity Fair article.

As I feared, this thread has fallen into the muck.

Personal attacks will not be allowed. However I did want to comment so I'll leave it open for a bit because I don't want anyone accusing me of trying to get the last word.

As Dusty pointed out earlier - please do your research. McCain's 100 years sound byte has been distorted just as much Rev. Wright's soundbytes. The 100 years was referring to a military presence - just as we've had in Europe, Korea and Japan for what is approaching 100 years.

I may get all my news from the Daily Show and Colbert, but even I've heard that (actually on the Daily Show where McCain clarified his statement).

And Stewart's recent interview with Scott McClleland was also enlightening. He pointed out that the White House didn't think of what they did as "lying" but only sharing information that reinforced their position. McClleland is still convinced that no one involved would ever consider it "lying."

Nope just you. It doesnt seem like your capable of carrying on a adult conversation without being stupid about it so I just assumed you were stupid.

Are people with megatron in their avatar capable of holding adult conversations? Who knew? I know I'm not which is why I have Bill and Ted.

:D

Dude, you were the one who came in and started attacking. Kit, sometimes I don't get you bro. Do you seriously thrive off of this stuff?

Are you kidding me? I came in here and started attacking posters personally? Are you even serious with that comment?

I have talked about issies and opinions. Please tell me where I have been stupid ( in your opinion ) other than not agreeing with you and other Democrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back