Lounge lorne 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, he's currently number 3 on the top ten. And Sideshow keeps getting hints of why they did a bad thing putting everything on hold. I hope he sells out soon!

Nevermind, i found it. I doubt that's most popular figures. I think Sideshow create that list on the figures not as popular like most things these days so people will buy them

Slayerverse98 said:
Nevermind, i found it. I doubt that's most popular figures. I think Sideshow create that list on the figures not as popular like most things these days so people will buy them

I don't think so. It's a top sellers list. Star Wars is usually on the top positions, it looks pretty accurate to me.

I wouldn't get too happy that he's in the top 10. Figures from many "on hiatus" lines have broken into the top 10 and are now just forgotten. "Leisure Suit Lorne" is just the latest.

Number 2 now! Most impressive! Is it just me or does it seem like the Buffy collectibles are selling very well atm?

That was fast... just got tracking info on Lounge Lorne... looks like he will be at my doorstep on the 19th.

Then there will only be Giles to look forward to. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

My credit card got declined, but hopefully everything will be solved today.

I was wondering, does anyone know if it's ready to ship to the EU as well? Or do we have to wait a month to get just as with pre-order items?

My credit card was declined too. Fixed it up now and asked them to recharge me. One thing I love about SS is they do give you some time if your card is declined the first time around. A lot of companies wont do that.

I missed out on the first Lorne due to lack of cash when he was shipping. Not sure if I will bother tracking him down now I have the Blue suit version.

He arrived today! :chew

He's so pretty...err...demoney. :eek: I'm still not sure I want to take him out of the box since I already have 'yellow suit' Lorne out of the box. Decisions, decision.

He's out already?! WOW! That was fast! I am still waiting for my Captain America PF which I ordered in mid October of 2006!!!

CAhobbit said:

He's so pretty...err...demoney. :eek: I'm still not sure I want to take him out of the box since I already have 'yellow suit' Lorne out of the box. Decisions, decision.

I'm going to be bold and display BOTH Lornes... the yellow suit version with the microphone in hand and the blue suit version with his sea breeze drink. :D

Oh, by the way CAhobbit, can you tell if Lounge Lorne has a green body like the regular version does. The pictures posted of Lounge Lorne in this thread has him with a flesh colored body. :confused:

Last edited:
CAhobbit said:

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!!

Is it the same box? does it have a green coloured body?

Btw, I asked when will Lorne be shipped to the EU and they told be he'll start shipping to the customers in like three weeks :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 So, this still feels kind of like a little pre-order.

Protozaius said:
Oh, by the way CAhobbit, can you tell if Lounge Lorne has a green body like the regular version does. The pictures posted of Lounge Lorne in this thread has him with a flesh colored body. :confused:

From what I could see (the wrists on up a bit) it did look like the he had the green body.

olvidadero said:
Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!!

Is it the same box? does it have a green coloured body?
\

Same box as the original figure and the body does appear to be green (but since I haven't taken him out of the box I can only see a little beyond the wrists.

Well, I'm glad it's green, and I gessed the box would be the same, so as far as I'm concerned, everything's okay :)

There are two Lounge Lornes on eBay already, and one of them with a starting bid of 0.99$.

Back