Lounge lorne 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ThisthreadisUseless.jpg

olvidadero said:
There are two Lounge Lornes on eBay already, and one of them with a starting bid of 0.99$.

...and it's not even sold out yet! It would be hilarious if it sold for a buck.:lol

Not really hilarious for me, $47+VAT for shipping is something I can easily avoid buying from eBay... but I thought I should get this figure off Sideshow.com. I just hope that Lorne is sold for at least its value on the website right now!

Not many to comment on this one. Just that both look equally good. Thanks for the pictures!

Thanks for the photos.

Judging from them it does look like he has a flesh colored body and only green head and hands, is that correct?

sueworld said:
Thanks for the photos.

Judging from them it does look like he has a flesh colored body and only green head and hands, is that correct?

How can you even tell in those pics? Yes the prototype showed a more human skin tone concerning the body, but these pictures show no shots of the body aside from his head and hands.

Eli26 said:
How can you even tell in those pics? Yes the prototype showed a more human skin tone concerning the body, but these pictures show no shots of the body aside from his head and hands.

I was thinking the same thing.

BillyBudd said:
I can see Lorne's left wrist. It's quite prominent in a couple pics, and it's definitely not green.
You're talking about those last two images posted by Jmlsuperman? I can see what you're talking about, but that to me looks like Lorne's yellow shirt cuffs.
I have to say, I'm really liking the new colored suit, which just pisses me off more at Sideshow, I would've liked to have ordered Lounge Lorne instead of regular Lorne.

Definitely it's the yellow shirt. Please, Jmlsuperman, confirm if the body's green or flesh coloured, it's a matter of life or death, don't you see? :D

Lorne is on the Low Quantity section on the newsletter this week, but no "low quantity" bar on the product page. Do you thinl he's about to sell out? Or is it that he sold 150 pieces and entered the status of "low quantity" because 200 pieces left is what is needed. Hmm, I can't seem to express myself properly today, I hope you know what I mean.

Last edited:
Dusty has explained in the past that the low quantity bar is never used for in-stock pieces, only for pre-orders. So, we really have no way of knowing exactly how many of the Lounge Lorne figure are left.

Mine showed up yesterday. I ended up getting 4 boxes full of toys. Shooting for two different websites certainly has destroyed my studio. Seems I always have a five foot pile of stuff to shoot.

How many stickers were on the bottom of your box?

Mine showed up yesterday. I ended up getting 4 boxes full of toys. Shooting for two different websites certainly has destroyed my studio. Seems I always have a five foot pile of stuff to shoot.

How many stickers were on the bottom of your box?

Back