Lounge lorne 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dr2red said:
I did not pick up the original Lorne so I picked this one.
Might change my mind tomorrow. He is a great sculpt though.
You won't be sorry. The sculpt is indeed great, and the suit is impeccably tailored.

I have to say I prefer the garish lemon yellow suit though.

Well after looking over pics, I have to pass. I have a Lorne, and this one looks nice, I'd actually might prefer this one over the Yellow, But There's other things I rather spend my money on right now.
No thanks Sideshow.

I really much prefer the BLUE suit Lounge Lorne, but as I already own the YELLOW suit Lounge Lorne, I am going to have to pass on this really cool figure. If Sideshow had only made the BLUE suit Lorne available earlier as their own online exclusive as well as the YELLOW suit Lorne for a general retailer release, I would have purchased the BLUE suit Lounge Lorne for sure!

I'm having a hard time here deciding whether to order or not. I'm short of money lately and I've been saving for PF Spike and for D'Hoffryn... so that's pretty much the most important factor that tips the balance to the "no". However, being such a limited edition, I'm going to torture myself day and night in the future for not having it... I don't know what to do..

I'd keep the money for Spike and D'Hoffryn. If you already have the yellow suit Lorne then there's no point in getting this. If you torture yourself because of not having a different color suit then that's a bit silly

Slayerverse98 said:
I'd keep the money for Spike and D'Hoffryn. If you already have the yellow suit Lorne then there's no point in getting this. If you torture yourself because of not having a different color suit then that's a bit silly

Well I gess I am VERY silly, because I just went and ordered it!!! What's done is done and I don't want to think of the consequences of this stupid decission, but right now I'm feeling a bit dizzy. I know it might be stupid getting this when I already have the wellow suit one, but it's an ES of 350! Yes I took the bait! I am aware that it might not be a smart move, especially when they charge $47 for "standard delivery shipping" to Spain (if that's standard I don't want to think of "special" services. I'd pay like $20 to USPS to have it delivered in 4-10 days, and Sideshow charges me almost 50 and it's 14 days).. the more I think about it the more I think it was not a good idea... Oh but it's so beautiful, and so limited, and it'll be my first MOB SSC Buffy figure, and I want Sideshow to know that I am willing to buy every piece they release so that we can get Wesley someday... okay, let's not digress...

I ordered one. I never collected the Buffy line (and probably won't since I don't feel like hunting out all the pieces...yes I can be a completist at times hehe) so only started collecting the new Angel line (that's screeched to a massive halt). So yeah, buying a whole new figure for different clothing is a little silly but the only other line I collect (LOTR) has nothing coming out anytime soon so I purchased new suited Lorne.

Maybe it'd be fun to make a list with the people who purchased Lounge Lorne, since it's only 350 it should be easy...

Lounge Lorne reminds me of Darla, I bought both and really only need one. Red Darla is still MIB in the closet, Blue is the one I have on display. I never feel the need to display both so unless Sideshow makes a non-vamp, Darla it will remain in the closet.

I just noticed that Lorne has a Caucasian colored body (look at his wrists).
20262_press02-001.jpg

I hope that's a prototype! The Yellow suit version has a light green body.

screamingmetal said:
Red Darla is still MIB in the closet, Blue is the one I have on display. I never feel the need to display both so unless Sideshow makes a non-vamp, Darla it will remain in the closet

No man, you should sell Red Darla to me for a McDonalds Happy Meal (with toy) and a bag of half eaten cheetos.

abstractharmony said:
No man, you should sell Red Darla to me for a McDonalds Happy Meal (with toy) and a bag of half eaten cheetos.
Which Toy? For a Hot wheels maybe, But never for one of those stupid mini Barbies.

:p

screamingmetal said:

I hope so too, but I doubt it! I can't believe it, Sideshow screwed everything up, completely, and I'm still buying everything...

olvidadero said:
Maybe it'd be fun to make a list with the people who purchased Lounge Lorne, since it's only 350 it should be easy...

You can put my name on that list. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

screamingmetal said:
20262_press02-001.jpg

Maybe this is the show accurate version to reflect the actor in makeup. :monkey5

Back