LOTR Sneak Peak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and speaking of the Moria Orc, it has both sculpted and fabric clothing so there is precedent in LOTR PF for that approach.

Could someone post the GTG Bronze (based on YSNP), and this sneak peek? I have a feeling this PF (yes, I admit this does look to be a PF) resembles the YSNP pose of the Bronze. I could also see the light up feature of the staff. That only leaves the question to be: what is the Exclusive --- 1/4 scale Balrog??? There aren't too many memorable scenes where GTG is in an active pose, especially where his hat is off -- unless they made the hat cloth. Unless . . .they plan to come up with 2 heads -- one with hat the other without (which could pass of as an EX option). Ahh . . .too many ways to come up with this one.

Could someone post the GTG Bronze (based on YSNP), and this sneak peek? I have a feeling this PF (yes, I admit this does look to be a PF) resembles the YSNP pose of the Bronze. I could also see the light up feature of the staff. That only leaves the question to be: what is the Exclusive --- 1/4 scale Balrog??? There aren't too many memorable scenes where GTG is in an active pose, especially where his hat is off -- unless they made the hat cloth. Unless . . .they plan to come up with 2 heads -- one with hat the other without (which could pass of as an EX option). Ahh . . .too many ways to come up with this one.

I initially thought this as well but the mouth on the sneak peak is not open like it is on this one:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=8711

Gandalf_rings_moria-thumb-550x307-21399.jpg

I'm really set on this pose. It screams GTG IMO.

Personally, I don't like the pose they used for the GTG Bronze. Had they offered a FB version of that one, I wouldn't have gotten it as well. The original SS/W GTG strikes a more iconic pose, because that one reminds me more of a shepherd, and one who gives counsel. I guess we shall soon see what this GTG PF will look like.

fotr0994.jpg
102909tease01.jpg

Based on the angle of the arm and the way his head is tilted upwards I'll go with the above pic. Though I do prefer the bottom one.

1-39065.jpg

Back