LOTR Sneak Peak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. Too much of a gap there that would be filled nicely by a fabric tunic and cloak.

This (along with Boromir in Gondorian armor) is my most requested PF. I've always argued that why should the Star Wars PFs be the only ones that have light-up features.

Yep, removeable hat. What would the exclusive on this piece be, if there was one?

You've already answered your own question....a light up staff

You've already answered your own question....a light up staff

Unless I'm mistaken, the light-up lightsabers on the Star Wars PFs were standard. I don't see Sideshow limiting the light-up staff to exclusive versions only. I could be wrong, though.

Unless I'm mistaken, the light-up lightsabers on the Star Wars PFs were standard. I don't see Sideshow limiting the light-up staff to exclusive versions only. I could be wrong, though.

You're talking about two completely different collector mindsets here. If it doesn't light up, make sounds, or include some other type of cheap gimmick SW fans won't buy it. :monkey3 LOTR collectors, not only whine less, they are a much more refined group overall. :naughty

No LOTR product has ever had a light up option. Trust me, if this one does have a light up staff [again, all speculation at this point] it will only come with the excl. edition.

Any indication as to when the Pre-Order will go up....or is this and 'in the works' kinda sneak peek? For some reason I don't seem to get the PO notifications but I am subscribed.

Any indication as to when the Pre-Order will go up....or is this and 'in the works' kinda sneak peek? For some reason I don't seem to get the PO notifications but I am subscribed.

I'm thinking this will be SS's ToyFair 2010 pre-order. Shipping sometime in Dec. 2010 or Jan. 2011.

I hope that this is a PF! If it's a dio, it would mean that SS is announcing 3 dios to every PF. :google

You're talking about two completely different collector mindsets here. If it doesn't light up, make sounds, or include some other type of cheap gimmick SW fans won't buy it. :monkey3 LOTR collectors, not only whine less, they are a much more refined group overall. :naughty

No LOTR product has ever had a light up option. Trust me, if this one does have a light up staff [again, all speculation at this point] it will only come with the excl. edition.

I agree with you that LOTR collectors are more refined. :lol

Exclusive or non-exclusive, doesn't really matter to me. The light up staff is a must for this piece. The only question is whether this will be the next LOTR PF shipping after Legolas, or if Sideshow will announce another one (Black and White Friday maybe?) for order to bridge Legolas and Gandalf the Grey. With SS's comments regarding the confirmed Ringwraith PF, I'm not sure that the Ringwraith will be ready for PO any time soon.

Last edited:
I'm thinkin there's going to be killings for this one!!!:horror another fight to the death on a friday PO screaming, I mean streaming session!!!:lol

Orrrrrrrr......they could always just spring it on us out of nowhere right smack in the middle of the day when most of us are working, and make the ES just small enough that most of us miss out....sound familiar :(

I agree with you that LOTR collectors are more refined. :lol

Exclusive or non-exclusive, doesn't really matter to me. The light up staff is a must for this piece. The only question is whether this will be the next LOTR PF shipping after Legolas, or if Sideshow will announce another one (Black and White Friday maybe?) for order to bridge Legolas and Gandalf the Grey. With SS's commenst regarding the confirmed Ringwraith PF, I'm not sure that the Ringwraith will be ready for PO any time soon.

I have assumed that because SS confirmed the Ringwraith PF back in July that it would naturally be the B&W Friday pre-order, and subsequently would be out next PF after Legolas. However, sometimes SS seems to get a perverse pleasure from throwing us curveballs so who really knows for sure.....other than a few select SSFreaks who appear to be in SS's "inner circle" :naughty
Here's something to think about.....what colour do you get when you mix black and white? :naughty

Orrrrrrrr......they could always just spring it on us out of nowhere right smack in the middle of the day when most of us are working, and make the ES just small enough that most of us miss out....sound familiar :(

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Collin wait, they could do the ol' 3:48am random madness PO where unless you have no job to get up for or you have a relative who is a medium, hears voices and is able to communicate with the other side and get the exact time,then you end up coming on here the next morning at 8am like a dog with a bone ^^^^^ing at all and sundry cos you missed out!! You know I do have to live up to the Wrath part of my name tag!! :rotfl

I don't think I would want a cloth hat, a sculpted hat looks just fine on both Indy and John Wayne. :lecture

Plus from the pose it looks straight from the Bridge scene. :monkey5

I have assumed that because SS confirmed the Ringwraith PF back in July that it would naturally be the B&W Friday pre-order, and subsequently would be out next PF after Legolas. However, sometimes SS seems to get a perverse pleasure from throwing us curveballs so who really knows for sure.....other than a few select SSFreaks who appear to be in SS's "inner circle" :naughty
Here's something to think about.....what colour do you get when you mix black and white? :naughty

Ok you have to stop because I was just about to say that in between Black and White is...... GREY!! :horror..........ok I think it's me that has to stop now.............:eek:

Back