LOTR Extended Edition Blu-Ray Preorder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah dont stress it Weeny not much to see but this new pic is just amazing......you should see it.:nana: :lol

r1119278.jpg

Meanie! :pfft:

:lol

Who has this one?

I was hoping Target would come up with something but so far, nada. :(

Def planning an all day marathon when these come out. Trying to come up with a menu...

tea and scones for first breakfast...

maybe something sweet for second breakfast..

PIMMS with fruit for elevensees.

a couple of pints with some cheeses, crusty bread and homemade pickles for lunch..

tea and snickerdoodle bundt cake for afternoon tea...

and maybe grilled rabbit and veg for dinner. with more pints of beer.

better start cooking...:panic:

Def planning an all day marathon when these come out. Trying to come up with a menu...

tea and scones for first breakfast...

maybe something sweet for second breakfast..

PIMMS with fruit for elevensees.

a couple of pints with some cheeses, crusty bread and homemade pickles for lunch..

tea and snickerdoodle bundt cake for afternoon tea...

and maybe grilled rabbit and veg for dinner. with more pints of beer.

better start cooking...:panic:

That is awesome, Chef!
Wanna come up to my house?!?! :hi5:

I will watch all these in a marathon soon but not right away after seeing them one each week in the theaters.

I got one of those rings attached to a bookmark back when the DVDs first came out. It doesn't work. I've tried wearing it when I'm fooling around with figures. My wife can still see me. She gives me a job to do every time.

Meanie! :pfft:

Who has this one?

I was hoping Target would come up with something but so far, nada. :(
Still on the high side.

https://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd...tended-edition-blu-ray-dvd-15-disc-set/649453

I got one of those rings attached to a bookmark back when the DVDs first came out. It doesn't work. I've tried wearing it when I'm fooling around with figures. My wife can still see me. She gives me a job to do every time.

So what....what are you saying......your wife's a wraith :horror don't let her hear you speak about her that way.:pfft:

Josh, where's the cheapest place to preorder this set?

Looks like Best Buy, Amazon, and Walmart are all around the $83.99 ballpark.

I ordered mine from Amazon. I have their prime service so I get freed 2 day shipping and 1 day is only $3.

Borders Books ONLINE code: BUA8091F wil get the LOTR Trilogy Extended Edition to $74.99, plus FREE SHIPPING.

Geb

Again...Borders Books ONLINE has LOTR at 60% OFF with CODE: BLP2566Y ...that is about $62.50 AND FREE shipping!!

They charge it when it ships:

Credit Card Authorization and Payment Process

When paying with a credit card, your bank will authorize your credit card for the amount when your order is placed, then actually charge the account when the item ships. Before your order is shipped, your credit card statement may show what looks like a deduction from your account. Please note, these funds have not been deducted but are being reserved to ensure your order can be processed.
Backordered and Pre-ordered Items
A new authorization is obtained every 28 days while your order is on backorder/pre-order. You credit card will not be charged until the item ships.
Cancellations
If you cancel your order, or if it cancels because the product is not available, your credit card will not charged.
Please note that bank policies and procedures vary. If you have any problems regarding the availability of funds on your account, please direct your questions to your bank.

Back