LOTR Extended Edition Blu-Ray Preorder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the last time LOTR came out on blu-ray, Best Buy had the set in a steelbook case. Maybe this is the same thing.

Yeah, I'll have to do a marathon in Blu this summer but after I've gone and seen all 3 EE in the theaters.

June 28, will be a great day. I'll be seeing ROTK EE in the theater as well as picking up my EE set on Blu-ray.

Actually, June in general will be a great LOTR month. All 3 EE's in theater, the Blu-ray set, and hopefully the Gandalf the Grey SS maquette.

:yess:

I'm sure they're neat but not worth it for me to spend the extra over what I'm paying at amazon.

June 28, will be a great day. I'll be seeing ROTK EE in the theater as well as picking up my EE set on Blu-ray.

Actually, June in general will be a great LOTR month. All 3 EE's in theater, the Blu-ray set, and hopefully the Gandalf the Grey SS maquette.

:yess:

And now it looks like the Gollum PF will be shipping then too, Allan. :hi5:

:duff
Bill

Yep I think you are right there Ween.

2629128.jpg
Lord Of The Rings Trilogy - Best Buy Exclusive - Blu-ray Disc

lotrnbchss_l.jpg
Noble Chess Set

The images are not very sharp, but I think you can see the similarity.

:duff
Bill

I see a version selling over here comes with a replica ring.

catlotrblu.jpg

Whilst i'm sure the quality will be average it's something different i guess.

I see a version selling over here comes with a replica ring.

catlotrblu.jpg

Whilst i'm sure the quality will be average it's something different i guess.

It would be cool to showcase next to the movies. I wonder if it comes with a replica piece of cloth or special box. Probably just the chain and ring in a plastic baggy I guess.

Back