LOST discussion - thar be spoilers ahead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure it's new the email said "And that's why TeeFury is celebrating three classic shows!" and that one definitely hasn't been released in the last week or so because I've been checking. If I'm conscious at midnight I will take a look!

Yo, you were right!!! :rock

Drive Shaft is up!!! Thanks for the info. again. I totally dismissed the email earlier.

Ordered! :rock

I'm on the fence about that one.
I'll take a look tomorrow night at the bigger pic and decide. I already have a Browncoat shirt and a repro of one of Jayne's shirts.

I wish I'd liked the Buffy shirt from yesterday. I don't hate the individual elements but it made for a clunky design overall. I don't have any Buffy shirts. :(

I got a vague email from Teefury.com today about cancelled-show t-shirts. Nothing specific is stated about releases but the Buffy shirt on the left is up right now so I'm hoping the Driveshaft shirt will be tomorrow. :rock The Firefly shirt is not bad, either.

1308461633_theshowmaybedead.jpg

I'm not a big band shirt guy, but damn, I want that Firefly shirt!

That dude was on the X-Files as a guy who could stretch and contort his limbs. I remember Chris Carter saying that Duchovny was not happy that Hutchison insisted on being naked for a scene where he was chasing Mulder through a tight crawlspace.

When David Duchovny thinks you're a perv, you're a ____ing perv.

That dude was on the X-Files as a guy who could stretch and contort his limbs. I remember Chris Carter saying that Duchovny was not happy that Hutchison insisted on being naked for a scene where he was chasing Mulder through a tight crawlspace.

When David Duchovny thinks you're a perv, you're a ____ing perv.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

How long were they dating because....that's kinda of illegal....no? Did the article say? (admittedly I didn't read it all... heh)

Back