LOST discussion - thar be spoilers ahead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am new to world of Lost. I will admit I never watched it when it aired, BUT over the past year, I finished all six seasons (just finished the 6th a few weeks ago) and I must say it REALLY impressed me. From beginning to end it was amazing.

I might be posting some of my thoughts and questions when I have some down time. I'll probably rehash all of what has been talked about before, BUT I hope you all welcome me with open arms!

It will be good to reminisce about the good old times.

I'm 3 episodes from being done :(

Enjoy the ending...

I thought I'd throw this up because I know a few of you would appreciate it. Just got it back from being framed:

IMG_5002.jpg

I love myself some Swan Station! :rock

Nice!:rock

Some co-workers just started watching the series from the beginning. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy when they say that all they want to do is watch it because they are already addicted.

LOST has that effect more than any other show I know. :)

I thought I'd throw this up because I know a few of you would appreciate it. Just got it back from being framed:

IMG_5002.jpg

I love myself some Swan Station! :rock

OMG, that's sooo beautiful! Would hang that in my office in a heartbeat. :lecture

FINALLY pulled the trigger on this.
8103pJyR%2BPL._AA1500_.jpg

I've been craving it since it was released but held out for the full series. But it kept calling me back... Couldn't resist for $23. :) (I settled on the DVD version since I'm only after the packaging and goodies.)

Checked out the Orientation vhs video yet?That's what it is right?

I've got that set and yep, it's an orientation video. It's pretty neat.

And beeshaw, when you open it, check to see if you got 4 or 5 patches. Some sets only got 4. "Selected" packages got 5. I only got 4. : (

Just an FYI thing. Congrats on the set. :rock

I don't even own a VCR anymore so I won't be able to. lol But I did watch it on YouTube. ;)

I've got that set and yep, it's an orientation video. It's pretty neat.

And beeshaw, when you open it, check to see if you got 4 or 5 patches. Some sets only got 4. "Selected" packages got 5. I only got 4. : (

Just an FYI thing. Congrats on the set. :rock

I'll keep you posted! Are the patches random or are they the same for all sets?

I was this close to getting that set, but I held out for the complete series package. They are both great boxed sets!

I think that people will continue to discover the show over the years, but the ability to see it all from start to finish without any waiting will be a different viewing experience. Part of the fun was all the discussion and theorizing and anticipation that went on in between episodes. Sometimes that was all more fun than the actual answers, when they arrived!

I was this close to getting that set, but I held out for the complete series package. They are both great boxed sets!

I think that people will continue to discover the show over the years, but the ability to see it all from start to finish without any waiting will be a different viewing experience. Part of the fun was all the discussion and theorizing and anticipation that went on in between episodes. Sometimes that was all more fun than the actual answers, when they arrived!

Totally agree. Glad I could be a part of that. :grouphug

Exactly!!! :lecture:lecture:lecture

I have a friend who ended up DVR'ing the last two seasons and watched them over the course of several nights and we missed out on the cool discussions and back and forth emails we used to have with the previous seasons.

One year ago tonight fellow LOSTies.... we witnessed "The End"

A year removed and I still miss LOST more than words.... Honestly, more than words.....

I just finished watching the series for the first time last month and i still think about it from time to time. The ending was really :monkey2

One year ago tonight fellow LOSTies.... we witnessed "The End"

A year removed and I still miss LOST more than words.... Honestly, more than words.....

Wow, can't believe it's a year already. Still haven't done the bluray rewatch yet.

Back