Lord of the Rings Online: Crack of Doom Kinship

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Riding past weathertop at dusk
screenshot00003xm8.jpg

Beat all of the great barrow quests this evening(what i group i was in)
lord sambrog 14k health.

screenshot00005nm6.jpg

Seth Gecko said:
screenshot00003xm8.jpg

lord sambrog 14k health.

screenshot00005nm6.jpg

So that's where you were when I was sending you tells. Nice screen capts.

In Euro land, and having terrible probs with screen freezes. Am jealous to see u lot doing so well. :rolleyes:

Bludger

Hobbit Burglar
Level 2!!!

Snowbourn

TC :confused:

Seth Gecko said:
screenshot00003xm8.jpg

lord sambrog 14k health.

screenshot00005nm6.jpg

Holy crap, 14,000 life. sure as hell not looking forward to fighting that guy. Hope you brought a minstrel =]

Judging by the screen capture, it looks like they had a nice balanced fellowship with both a minstrel and a captain providing health and morale buffs.

Just a reminder:

WetaWork said:
Prepare for battle, middle earth needs us!!!

I'm scheduling an "official" Sammath Naur Kinship meet & play for this Saturday, May 5th at 10:30PM EST.

We will still be meeting at the West Gate of Bree.

Please post your current level and recently started quests (number and quest title) and where you obtained the quest. This way it will allow kinship members at similar levels the opportunity to obtain the same quests before we meet. We could then form a fellowship(s) accordingly.

I will be posting this kinship announcement on both the lcvg.com forum and the sideshowcollectors.com forum.

Hope to see you all on Saturday.

WetaWork said:

I'm scheduling an "official" Sammath Naur Kinship meet & play for this Saturday, May 5th at 10:30PM EST.

Please post your current level and recently started quests (number and quest title) and where you obtained the quest. This way it will allow kinship members at similar levels the opportunity to obtain the same quests before we meet. We could then form a fellowship(s) accordingly.

I will be posting this kinship announcement on both the lcvg.com forum and the sideshowcollectors.com forum.

My twin niece's birthday tomorrow, so probably count me out. If I have time I'll be there.

WetaWork said:

Here is a list of my remaining fellowship quests and their respective level numbers:

Bree
18 - Bone Man (You can get quest in South Bree from Shade Ghost)
18 - Ruins of Cardolan
22 - Purging the Dead
23 - An Ancient Story of Evil
24 - Heading West

Lone Lands
21 - Weavers Beneath the Ruins
22 - Our Greatest Find
22 - The Goblin leader

:legolas

WetaWork said:
Here is a list of my remaining fellowship quests and their respective level numbers:

Bree
18 - Bone Man (You can get quest in South Bree from Shade Ghost)
18 - Ruins of Cardolan
22 - Purging the Dead
23 - An Ancient Story of Evil
24 - Heading West

Lone Lands
21 - Weavers Beneath the Ruins
22 - Our Greatest Find
22 - The Goblin leader

:legolas

I need most of those--I will try to be there!

Once again the Sammath Naur Kinship is being called upon to help battle the evils of Middle of Earth.

I'm scheduling another "official" Sammath Naur Kinship meet & play for Saturday, May 19th at 10:30PM EST.

We will still be meeting at the West Gate of Bree. As fellow members continue to level up we reevaluate the most central location for future meets.

Please post your current level and recently started quests (quest rank number and quest title) and where you obtained the quest.

With Finals coming up, I probably won't be able to play for the next 2 weeks. :monkey2 :monkey2 Maybe just a little bit here and there, and sporatic and short lived at that. So hope to play with you guys afterwards.

oh crap. I did it. I broke down and bought the game. Have no idea at all what to do with it, but I have it. Help!

Beruthiel said:
oh crap. I did it. I broke down and bought the game. Have no idea at all what to do with it, but I have it. Help!

Well, be prepared to have your life and time sucked away. :lol :lol Just read the manual and you should be okay. Just playing the game helps as well. Plus, you can ask people for help in the different channels; they are suprisingly helpful (moreso then I expected).

I won't be back home and at the computer until the end of the month, so I think that everybody else is going to really outrank me by the time I am able to get back online with LOTRO after Memorial Day. At least my characters will be fully rested and the bonus XP bar will be nice and filled up.

Beruthiel said:

Excellent!!! I hope you'll join us this weekend.

Back