Lord Of Darkness 1:1 Busts - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could have won a darkness for $1100 three years ago but i backed out..been regretting it ever since

Bump

I finally was able to get this grail piece today..incredible scupt and detail in person..i wished ssc were still making lifesize busts of this kind of quality now.

I'm thinking of selling my Lord of Darkness Bust. Mint condition with original box and brown shipper. PM me if your interested.

IMG_0322-1.jpg

Last edited:
Finally managed to find "Lord of Darkness" 1:1 bust

I have been a huge fan of Legend ever since seeing it many years ago.
Darkness is, for me, the best part of the film and Tim Curry's performance is superb.
I have wanted to add a Darkness Sideshow lifesize bust to my collection for years, now I have.
I was lucky enough to get a Christmas bonus at work, some I will share but some just got blown!
I never thought I would ever find one of these, I have wanted one for a very long time.
I spotted this on ebay (in the UK) It had been for sale for a while.
I contacted the seller to see if he was open to offers and if it was possible to view. He was on both counts.
Well after a 300 plus mile round trip I am now the proud owner of "The Lord of Darkness"
It is mint, but without its original box.

photo3_zpsedd2706d.jpg

photo_zps1b73ddbc.jpg

photo1_zpsafa7ce10.jpg

photo2_zps35a36484.jpg

I am a bit poorer and a lot happier!! Still have some of my bonus left too.
Guess I'll have to sell my Sideshow half scale Darkness bust now!

Last edited:
Re: Finally managed to find "Darkness" 1:1

That's great, buddy. I'm really happy for you. It's always wonderful to see folk obtain a piece they've been longing for, for a long time. This is essentially one of the greatest joys of collecting; collecting.

Also, getting #9. That is really amazing as well. Congratulations on that, my friend!

whats up with the chin? looks a bit long, but then again im not really too familiar with the character.

whats up with the chin? looks a bit long, but then again im not really too familiar with the character.
Then why make a disparaging comment about a character you don't know anything about? :huh

Congrats Ironstark! This was also a grail of mine that it took me the longest time to obtain. I finally picked one up this year for myself (well, actually I bought two of them, lol! Which reminds me.. need to get one of them on ebay).

Very nice!!! Grats :)

Back