Lord Of Darkness 1:1 Busts - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually do want 2. I have for a long time, I just wish I would have picked up a 2nd when they where cheaper. I dont think I would pay over $1000 for a 2nd. But in a perfect world I would love to have 2 flanking my TV.

My wife would be SOO pissed if I bought 2 of these:lol

I don't think you'll find one for $1000, even in US. If I do, I'll let you know :)

I don't think you'll find one for $1000, even in US. If I do, I'll let you know :)

Oh no, never find one that cheep. Last one I saw on ebay went for BIN of $1600 or $1800, cant remember for sure.

I really wouldnt buy another one.

Going into doubles is an extremely expensive game. Even flipping is not as profitable as some would have you believe. I try not to buy anything twice now-a-days even if it does have potential flip value. For time and hassle it's just not worth it in the end.

Going into doubles is an extremely expensive game. Even flipping is not as profitable as some would have you believe. I try not to buy anything twice now-a-days even if it does have potential flip value. For time and hassle it's just not worth it in the end.

And it takes up way too much space!

customname006800x600ty8.jpg

Is it just me, or does it look like he's about to get down to business? :monkey5

Yeah and 900$ each one,you must be a real fan to buy of those for that crazy price.

I highly doubt he got the for that cheap.

$900 was retail, and about have what they go for now. I would jump at the chance to get another for $900.

I highly doubt he got the for that cheap.

$900 was retail, and about have what they go for now. I would jump at the chance to get another for $900.

oh,okay,i just checked sideshowtoy,thats why i assumed he got them for that price.
If you got the money i dont see any problem getting 2,but you can get so much more for the cash you bought the second Bust for,like a new Bust...

oh,okay,i just checked sideshowtoy,thats why i assumed he got them for that price.
If you got the money i dont see any problem getting 2,but you can get so much more for the cash you bought the second Bust for,like a new Bust...

What other busts do you have in mind? ;)

What other busts do you have in mind? ;)

nothing special,but if it was me,i wouldnt get 2 since they are 1000$ a piece,i would rather spend the other 1000$ on a different bust,thats all i was saying.
Would like to see your collection sometime,first Alien bust,which is the most impressive bust ive EVER seen,and now this,what else do you got?

Would like to see your collection sometime,first Alien bust,which is the most impressive bust ive EVER seen,and now this,what else do you got?

I have the 1:1 Predator, All T2 1:1 (not not the life size endo), 1:1 SW busts and a few more things here and there. :)

Back