Lord Of Darkness 1:1 Busts - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Finally managed to find "Darkness" 1:1

one of the very best movie monsters in the history of cinema.

congrats on a great piece.

Thanks one and all.
I just realised this was my first thread.
I'll have to introduce myself properly in the "introduce yourself" section.

Congrats seems like Darkness is surrounded by all sorts of goodies in the last picture . Nice score Iron :)

I thought you got a 1:1 bust of Charlie Murphy when I read the thread headline

slap-o.gif

Hello Pineapple and all user !!!

I'm new user of this forum. I'm French so excuse me for my english.
I search to buy your bust Pineapple. i'm serious collectioner.
I can pay by paypal. What's your price shipping included please ?

I also try to buy the same bust. The bust is even cheaper, which is available in red to 250 and / or the black limited to 100 copies.

If someone sells, tell me your price including postage. My mail is [email protected]

Thank you very much to all of you!!

I'm actually thinking of selling mine also. I just have no room anymore. Great Piece though.

Hello Pineapple and all user !!!

I'm new user of this forum. I'm French so excuse me for my english.
I search to buy your bust Pineapple. i'm serious collectioner.
I can pay by paypal. What's your price shipping included please ?

I also try to buy the same bust. The bust is even cheaper, which is available in red to 250 and / or the black limited to 100 copies.

If someone sells, tell me your price including postage. My mail is [email protected]

Thank you very much to all of you!!

You should make a posting in our Want to Buy section here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17

If anyone in Europe is selling their LOD 1:1 bust then I'd be very interested. Been searching for one for a very long time and is currently my last grail piece missing from my collection....:wave

Re: Finally managed to find "Lord of Darkness" 1:1 bust

I have been a huge fan of Legend ever since seeing it many years ago.
Darkness is, for me, the best part of the film and Tim Curry's performance is superb.
I have wanted to add a Darkness Sideshow lifesize bust to my collection for years, now I have.
I was lucky enough to get a Christmas bonus at work, some I will share but some just got blown!
I never thought I would ever find one of these, I have wanted one for a very long time.
I spotted this on ebay (in the UK) It had been for sale for a while.
I contacted the seller to see if he was open to offers and if it was possible to view. He was on both counts.
Well after a 300 plus mile round trip I am now the proud owner of "The Lord of Darkness"
It is mint, but without its original box.

photo3_zpsedd2706d.jpg

photo_zps1b73ddbc.jpg

photo1_zpsafa7ce10.jpg

photo2_zps35a36484.jpg

I am a bit poorer and a lot happier!! Still have some of my bonus left too.
Guess I'll have to sell my Sideshow half scale Darkness bust now!

Hey fella, I too saw this on UK eBay. Was this from a seller called DAX or something similar? I was very close to picking it up as he also lived in London but just couldn't stretch to his asking price...also really looking for the box to be included due to the size of it. Congrats on your purchase and hopefully my search won't be too long in waiting...

Yes same seller. He was open to an offer fortunately which I thought was reasonable. It was a couple of hundred less than the opening bid/buy it now. Well below 4 digits. I'm really happy with it.
It is truly impressive, more than I thought it would be. You can't fully appreciate it until you see it in the "flesh".
Good luck, hope you find one soon.

I'd love to have this bust but sellers are asking for way too much. I'll likely end up getting the lsb version.

Yes same seller. He was open to an offer fortunately which I thought was reasonable. It was a couple of hundred less than the opening bid/buy it now. Well below 4 digits. I'm really happy with it.
It is truly impressive, more than I thought it would be. You can't fully appreciate it until you see it in the "flesh".
Good luck, hope you find one soon.

Well i'm glad it went to you in the end as you seem to be a huge fan of it as much as i am. You dont know how i close i was to pulling the trigger :lol im sure it'll arrive to me one day and until then i'll keep on dreaming. Wonderful pics by the way pal :clap

AH the infamous bust andy..good luck mate.

Ah Mate...:slap I'm telling you! This thing is literally impossible to get hold of. What makes it worse is that I turned one down at the beginning of last year and now I live to regret the day...:( ironically, the guy who posted his one a few posts back is the one I turned down :slap

Thanks anyway pal :hi5:

Back