Lord Of Darkness 1:1 Busts - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the 1:1 Predator, All T2 1:1 (not not the life size endo), 1:1 SW busts and a few more things here and there. :)

Thats a nice collection,i want the Alien Bust after i saw youre pics,but its alot of money,and im not much of a Alien enthusiast.

dpp0042xq6.jpg

dpp0043fh9.jpg

dpp0044ty5.jpg

dpp0045al3.jpg

A Darkness bust just sold on Ebay for $2500US and an Alien Warrior 1:1 just sold for $4000US. Do you guys believe that prices for these busts will continue upward or have they peaked? Who can afford this stuff?

WOW MAN !! I am not a fan of the movie but that looks INCREDIBLE !!

congratz on your 1:1 scale collection man !

DOUBLE TROUBLE !!

man you must have alot of money.
2 of them GEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ !!

WOW MAN !! I am not a fan of the movie but that looks INCREDIBLE !!

congratz on your 1:1 scale collection man !

DOUBLE TROUBLE !!

man you must have alot of money.
2 of them GEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ !!

Thx man! Ordered a 1:1 Endoskeleton for my 1:1 collection! :chew:D

wow.....nice collection geto........i thought i was crazy......nice to know i am not alone.....1:1 is the way to go.......keep collecting:D

Wow. I stumbled onto this forum and knew I NEEDED to have The Lord of the Darkness bust but went to sideshow's site and they are sold out :banghead. Is anyone selling?

geto10... I see you have two... :joy

Been there done that... I'll keep looking. If you ever change your mind or decide to make room for a new bust, please let me know. :cool:

I've collected toys my whole life, but there was never any rhyme or reason to what I bought other than my thinking, "this is cool". When I saw this bust of what I believed as a child, and still do to this day.. is the scariest/coolest creature creation ever, I knew I had to have it. I have a feeling trying to find one is going to be my Everest.

Been there done that... I'll keep looking. If you ever change your mind or decide to make room for a new bust, please let me know. :cool:

I've collected toys my whole life, but there was never any rhyme or reason to what I bought other than my thinking, "this is cool". When I saw this bust of what I believed as a child, and still do to this day.. is the scariest/coolest creature creation ever, I knew I had to have it. I have a feeling trying to find one is going to be my Everest.

get the PF to tide you over.

MadHatterz,

There's one on eBay. Auction ends on April 16th. If you spend the money... he's all yours! I just bought one, it cost me $2200. I know it's alot of money but it was "Mint - In the Box". It's now and forever a part of my collection. I began collecting Sideshow 1:1 late and I've paid over retail for almost my entire 1:1 collection (Venom, Darkness, Predator, Terminator, TX, T-800 and Alien Warrior)

Back