Lord Of Darkness 1:1 Busts - Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well guys, feels weird posting in here as I've spent a long time asking for someone to sell me one but after 2 years and many sleepless nights :lol I have finally found my grail :yess: I think some of you may know that I've been searching for the Lord of Darkness 1:1 Bust well it's arrived safe and sound and it is everything that I hoped it would be and more...

Like the Dr. Doom PF, it was a piece that I never thought I'd ever get the chance of owning and for those who have those rare pieces that they are still after, never give up cos in the end a window of opportunity always comes along. I fell in love with this bust ever since I was introduced to Sideshow back in 2012 and like most of all the old school grails, I was always going to play catch up to own my favourites. The Lord of Darkness Bust was the last on my wanted list of grails and I was beginning to give up hope as the ones that came up on ebay were at ridiculously high prices and also the chances of receiving one in brand new condition was proving to be an impossible task.

Well, a few weeks ago I managed to secure a great deal - at least at a cheaper price than I've seen them sell for :lol plus I managed to get one in brand new and undisplayed condition :yess: So the bust arrived yesterday and what can I say? The reports I'd heard that this was one of Sideshows best ever busts were proven to be correct...it is a phen-omenal piece!!!! :thud: from the incredible paint apps, shading, detailing of the mouth, realistic eyes to the incredible size of his two horns which are fit comfortably in the two slots at each end of the head....simply WOW!!!

The film Legend has always been among one of my favourite fantasy movies and so purchasing the Lord of Darkness Premium Format early on was a no brainer...however, the lifesize bust was always the pinnacle and I just knew that I had to have it :) The actual Lord of Darkness character means as much to me as say Vader did when watching Star Wars as a child or even Iron Man in the latest trilogy of Marvel movies, hence why it was so important that I never gave up the hope. He depicts the classic demonic figure, that in my opinion, has not been portrayed better in any movie I've seen since...

So Ladies and Gentleman, I give to you Sideshow Collectibles Lord of Darkness 1:1 Lifesize Bust ES 238/250

4yzuze5u.jpg

hu9enuje.jpg

gu5azequ.jpg

yhupe7e4.jpg

3abe9ade.jpg

qu9epasy.jpg

ygamaga2.jpg

Thanks for Looking :wave

Plus, as a bonus...here is a really quick, rough and ready YT vid of it too :)
https://youtu.be/fWNYRHjCNaY

Yeah, after I dropped it and had to glue it back together I just never felt the same about it.

Yeah, it wasn't all bad though. I saved a few bucks by using my nieces Elmer's Glue. Should be fine as long as you don't move it, dust it, or touch it.

Might be better if you don't even look at it.

Yeah, it wasn't all bad though. I saved a few bucks by using my nieces Elmer's Glue. Should be fine as long as you don't move it, dust it, or touch it.

Might be better if you don't even look at it.

I don't suppose you take refunds? :dunno I've also got one horn shorter than the other :gah:

P.S. That is actually my face in the post above looking shocked at the news of my bust being a glue job!!! :lol

pugavysu.jpg
hysy8e5e.jpg

Sorry about the blurry pics just picked up this badass grail. It has insane presence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im interested in one, im in Europe, please let me know ;)

My friend I wish you well in your search and can only say to never give up! It took me almost 2 years to track one down and it was an incredible feeling to finally own one.

Without doubt it is one of my favourite pieces in my collection and without doubt one of the best lifesize busts than Sideshow has ever made :)

navejequ.jpg

avemapud.jpg

Last edited:
Back